How Did This Happen - Part 2

Bakugou's POV

I was walking to the dorms by myself because I don't need some stupid extras keeping me company. I also needed a few minutes to think by myself but you extras don't need to know that. As I walked I thought about them and the old hag 'She keeps on fucking calling me what the hell does that hag want anyways' I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see that I had 4 missed calls from my hag of a mother. I played the first voicemail after I'd hit the volume button a few times thinking their was no one around who would overhear. 

Todoroki's POV: 

I heard something from up ahead, it was someone yelling but it seemed like it was coming from a speaker because of the small crackling that I occasionally heard from the voice. I glanced towards Kiri to see if he was hearing it too. His face seemed shocked and enraged that was a look I had never seen Kirishima wear before. 

"Kirishima? Are you ok you look like your about to punch someone in the face"

"Well, I might if this continues."

"If what continues?"

"Oh right, you hear that voice thats yelling, yeah that's Mrs.Bakugou's voice."

"Oh is that bad?"

"Sadly yes."

Something was wrong no doubt

-----—―-―――――-―――――-――—――――――――――――――――――――――

Hi Darling, Happy Pride Month sorry this took a while but I got distracted and ran low on motivation. Hope to see you soon :D