" psst. Pssst!" I turned around and saw Micheal giving me signs for me to talk to him

" I don't-"

" TALK TO HIM DAMMIT!" Micheal whispered loudly. I just rolled my eyes and walked in the family room, but as I opened the door, Isabella was already there.

" I'll leave them alone." I muttered

( Isabella's P.O.V 🌺)

As I was comforting Mariano, he whimpered " why does Dolores have to do this to me?!? we held hands, I even understand her feelings ever since the Casita have been rebuilt. I-Is there something wrong with me?! Isabella tell me please?!"

I cupped Mariano's face and said " Mariano... there's nothing wrong." I said softly " Dolores have every right to reject you!"

" w-what?"

I roughly pulled my hands away from Mariano's face and said " Your a pathetic, worthless, useless man who wants to rush things over!"

Tears rolled down Mariano's face, he whimpered " I-Isabella... why are you like this? I thought you loved me?"

I used my vines to make pull Mariano's face close to mine, I whispered " I never loved you, not ever in my life, I've always thought you were weird and your nose! it looks like a smashed Papaya!"

" Isabella.. what's-"

I groaned loudly and yelled " do you ever shut up asking question! but I will ask you more questions when you wake up."

" what do you-"

As my vine came up to Mariano, It knocked him up cold to the ground.

As I my vines picked him up, I whispered " Dolores, he's knocked out."

It took Dolores a few seconds to come here with Abuela, as they came, we walked to the basement where the others were waiting for us. We tied Mariano's feet  up to a chair, and used my vines to rope his hands, And the last part was to wait for him to wake up.

( 5 minutes )

" OH MY GOD!" Camilo yelled " WHAT'S TAKING HIM SO LONG!?! Isabella, did you hit him THAT hard?!"

" I did not!" I yelled " I hit him a little bit, he shouldn't take THAT long."

" mmmmnnnngh..." 

As we heard him groan, Camilo groaned " finally he's awake! come on! let's hurry up and kill him."

( Mariano's P.O.V)

As I woke up with my nose hurting, I also noticed I was tied up to a chair and hands and legs were tied up to vines? wait.... Isabella did this to me? why....?

" Your finally awake Mariano..." a familiar voice from behind said coldly and unwelcome.

I turned around and saw Isabella, giving me a cold stare 

" Isa.... why are you."

" I did this so we can get rid of you." Isabella continued 

" wait... what do you mean.. 'we?'

As Alma walked up to me, the others walked up to me with weapons in their hands.

" I'm sorry Mariano..." Alma said a bit sadly " But we don't want you in the earth anymore."

" What did I do wrong!" I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes " I didn't do anything wrong or bad! I'm a good kid! please, believe it!"

" Your are one...." Mirabel joined in " we really do believe it.... but you have to die."

" N-No!" I yelled As I was trying to break free, The vines snapped  and I got up and started running.

" GET HIM!" Abuela yelled

As I was running for my life, I was avoiding the screams for the Madrigals. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I was catching my breath, just before I could get out, I felt something grabbing my legs, I looked down and saw Isabella's vines.

" Your not going anywhere." she said darkly as she forcefully pulled her Vines, which caused me to fall.

As I was being dragged by the vines, I was trying my best to break them, it didn't take long when Luisa grabbed my arms and broke them.

I was about to scream in pain, when Isabella's flowers quickly covered my mouth.

" Shush boy!" Abuela said " We don't want Y/n and her Brother to hear you pathetic screams."

" Shall we kill him quickly?" Pepa said " because I can't wait to tear his head!"

" we'll do it when we go back to the basement."

As I was being dragged to the basement, I was trying to grab things to make me stop from being dragged, but nothing helped.

As we made it back, I wasn't tied up to a chair this time, I was hung upside down like a bat.

" You guys ready?" Abuela said as she grabbed the bat

" Yep." Replied all of the Madrigals, As they grabbed their bats and weapons, they were all about to attack me, when Bruno stopped them

" What is it Tio Bruno?" Mirabel asked

" Before we kill him, should we tape his mouth and blindfold him?"

They turned to Bruno and nodded into an Agreement

" Felix, get the tape and Julieta get the blindfold."

As the two went to get the blindfold and tape, I kept on begging them to stop and for forgiveness.

Julieta gave me a sad smile and said " I'm sorry but Dolores loves Y/n, and we want her to be happy."

" SO YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS FOR DOLORES?! YOU GUYS ARE SICK!"

" for Y/n." Camilo smiled

" YOU LOVE HER TOO?!" I screamed

" So do we." Mirabel, Isabella and Luisa joined in

" BUT WHY-"

" SHUT UP AND DIE!" Felix yelled as he tapped my mouth

As I was screaming and mumbling in pain, As Julieta put the blindfold on me, all I could ever hear from Abuela " don't worry Mariano..... It won't hurt.... THAT much."

~~~~~ End of Chapter 9~~~~~