Chapter Two

it was a few hours later that there was a knock on the door, Dan and Laycee were still laying in bed at that point and Laycee was almost asleep. "do you want to ignore it, or do you want me to get it?" Dan asked. "can you get it? it might be important," Laycee said, she was tired and just didn't give a shit about the world at that point, she would prefer it Dan stayed but it was probably something important since no one came over unless it was a dyer emergancy. Dan smiled and kissed Laycee quickly. "I'll be right back sweetheart," Dan said.

when Dan opened the front door he was shocked to see a male Angel with his wings out, most Angels knew to keep their wings hidden when on earth. at least Laycee and Amenadiel did. "hi, how can I help you?" Dan asked, he seriously was Just done with this day and it was only 1:00. he was thankful that Trixie was with Chloe and James because today was getting weirder by the minute.

"uh Hi, are you Laycee's husband?" the Angel said. "yes, I am, who are you?" Dan asked, "sorry, I'm Michael of Demiurgos, her twin brother, Dad said the he stopped by but was kicked out and I just wanted to see her again, he said that you guys are having a baby." Michael said. "yeah. I'm Dan, come in," Dan said letting the Archangel into his house. if this was 10 years ago, Dan would be totally freaked out to have an Archangel show up at his house, but since a few hours later he had the literal God in his house, this was nothing.

"Laycee's taking a nap but I can go get her if you'd like?" Dan offered. "could you? it's been so long since I've seen her," Michael asked. "have a seat in the kitchen, I'll go get her," Dan said and walked up to the stairs to the master bedroom. "who is it?" Laycee asked, by then she was sitting on the edge of the bed, she was wearing a pair of Unicorn onesies that Ella gave her for her birthday the year before. "Michael" Dan said. "fuck, can't a girl have her family leave her the fuck alone," Laycee sighed as she stood up and started to make her way towards the bedroom door.

"are you sure you want to see him Lace? I mean wasn't he the one who threw you out of Heaven?" Dan asked, Laycee turned around and looked at Dan, "he did it because Dad told him too, I'm much more forgiving towards my siblings," she said, her voice was still rough from her almost being asleep a few minutes later. "ok, do you want me to come?" Dan asked, "can you stay here, but if I yell, come and save me," Laycee said. "of course, and good luck baby," Dan said. "thanks, I love you," she said as she walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Micah, what are you doing here?" Laycee asked when she came into the kitchen, she started making a cup of coffee, she needed something to keep her busy. "Dad said that he stopped by, but Dan punched him, I wanted to see you... I'm sorry," Michael said. he wasn't looking at his sister, he was looking down at his hands and was shaking a little. "I forgave you along time ago Micah. you did it because Dad told you to, you were scared and I understand that... and I want you to be around to meet my Baby, you're the only sibling that ever really cared about me," Laycee said.

"I want to meet your baby too Laycee, and can I just say your really pretty," Michael said. "62 years of hormone replacement therapy will do that," Laycee smiled. "how about I get changed and we can go shopping or something, it's been so long since we've done something together," she added. "that would be nice," Michael said. "good, now since it seems you managed to get your hands on Human cloths, I'll be back in a few minutes," Laycee said. she went up the stairs and into the bedroom where Dan was still waiting. "me and Michael are going out for a bit," Laycee said.