FOUR: LACROSSE

𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
Three - 1X02
Second Chance Of First Line (part one)

NATALIA PUSHES OPEN THE DOOR TO THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM, IGNORING AS THE INHABITANTS FLAIL AROUND, TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO COVER THEMSELVES WITH

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Nat questions as she spots Scott, leaned up against his locker, a dazed expression on his face.

Scott merely nods in response, not even bothering to look at Nat as he instead focuses on a distant point past her shoulder, a lazy smile lighting up his face at the mention of 'Allison'.

Stiles jogs up to them, having heard the commotion of Nat entering the room.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" Stiles inquires, not having heard Nat ask him the exact same question only a few moments prior to his arrival (Nat still glares at him anyway, making Stiles send a mocking glare back at her- even though he's not entirely sure, what he had done to gain it).

"Yeah." Scott murmurs, not seeming to even notice his two friends in front of him as he continues to stare off behind them.

Stiles, unsatisfied with Scott's vague answer, nods slowly and asks, "Is she giving you a second chance or..?."

Scott nods, his smile brightening even more, "Yeah."

"Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?" Stiles beams.

Nat smiles softly, hitting Scott lightly on his shoulder and making a move to leave, after she decides the stench of the boy's locker room is beginning to get too much for her to withstand (It smells like how she imagines a sock filled with mouldy cheese would, after being left to ferment in the sun for ten years).

"No."

Nat frowns, halting her movements and turning back to look at Scott in confusion, "No...?"

"Remember...The Hunters?" Scott questions. At their nods, he continues sullenly, "Her dad is one of 'em."

The two friends fall into a stunned silence, their mouths falling wide open in shock, as Scott shuffles around uncomfortably at the announcement.

Allison's father is a...a hunter?

A hunter, who hunts werewolves for a living.

And, Scott, as a result of recent events, is a werewolf.

And he is dating a hunter's daughter...

"Oh my god." Nat cackles, unable to stop herself. The irony!

Scott sends a seething glare her way. It only serves to make her laugh harder.