Introduction

The sound of pained howls and whimpers fill the sound-proof basement as the laughter and snide comments get louder with every kick, stab, and burn they make to the little white wolf, it's once beautiful fur now stained red and black over the years. After hours of this torture, they finally decide to stop and go to the local bar in search of alcohol and women too intoxicated to know what's going on.
That's when the now raggedy wolf escapes, with a little help from a small little girl, one that is not even 7 years old.

He runs as fast as his damaged body can take him, whimpering every so often in pain as he has to jump over the many obstacles in his way.

The raven coloured wolf, the largest one in his pack so far, gets a message that a rogue has been caught and is now being held for questioning, so he quickly makes his way back.

What he finds is something he had never imagined as of late, and it shocks him.

What he found was... The Rogue with the blue eyes...

He can't seem to take his gaze off him as the beautiful teen male growls and snarls painfully, wincing and whimpering when a crack sounds through the air, his bone has snapped. Which one is not known, but it makes the raven black wolf step forward and whimper himself.

He knows that it's wrong. He, an Alpha, mated to a rogue. He doesn't care that he's a male, no one ever does in this pack, it doesn't really matter as long as you love him or her, or even them.

The raven wolf, now turned man, feels his wolf trying to gain control, wanting to care for his mate, but he pushes him back. He needs to start the questioning, and he has to do it quickly....
^*^*^*^

***Hey guys, what's up?

New book! I'm really excited about this one, but I'll need some motivation.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Please!

Hope to see you soon!

Liebe,

AlphaChick***