-Prologue-

A/N: Aaron isn't in this story line yet same goes with fresh and starway

Paperjam: I woke up to the smell of chocolate pancakes, when I fully opened my eyes I was blinded by the sunlight making me wince and turn around just to be met with the face of a sleeping Gradient I eventually got out of bed and got dressed into my regular clean clothes then I woke up Gradient "Hey sleepyhead get out the bed it's time for breakfast" I said. He didn't open his eyes but only groaned and tried to go back to sleep "Dad's making chocolate pancakes!~" As soon as I said that Gradient's eyes immediately shot open and he quickly sat up he then got his glasses from the table in the middle of us. 

I leave our room to eat breakfast and leave Gradient alone while he's changing, I got downstairs to see Dad (ink) and Father (error) chatting while eating chocolate pancakes I saw me and Gradients plate on the counter near our stove with strawberry on top of it decorated with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles also with some scrambled eggs and 3 sausages I grabbed a plate and sat down with my parents and baby brother Despair.

"Ow!" I turned to the stairs to see gradient on the bottom of the stairs face front to the floor but he then got up and took the plate and sat down with us we ate in silence for a few minutes until I heard a *ding!* my father then got out his phone he then put his phone back down and said "Pj, Gradient and Despair my friend Nightmare asked us if we wanted to join him for chatting and a playdate with all his former kids and friends kids". 

Me and gradient looked at each other then both nodded in agreed, Despair smiled in happiness "Ok then I will text nightmare that we agree." After we were done my Dad made a portal to nightmares castle and we hopped right through it, my father told us to follow him and we did then we made it to what I think was the living room of the castle and I saw other kids I knew them all since we met for the first time 2 years ago. I took Despair and Gradient with me to go to the kids there while my parents chatted with the adults.

Gradient's pov: I felt Pj take my arm and our younger brothers arm to where the other kids were. I was friends with everyone but my bffs are Lux, Crescent, Sprinkle, Lurro, and then Plum. Despair, Shino, and Merciless were just talking to each other away from us. Pj and the others were just talking with each other trying to catch up "Who wants to play hide and seek!?" Sprinkle said out of excitement "ME!!" we all said in union "Wait I got to ask my Father (Nightmare) if we can play that." Crescent said. "I'll go with you" I said. "Ok" he replied. 

A/N: This is just a part one cause I can't think of what to write and i'm lazy i'll probably write somewhere next week or when I have time

 See y'all!!! <333