-Finding-

Crescent's Pov: It was morning and after so many years early I woke up early for school I think it's because of Gradient but still- anyways, I got out of my bed and changed into my everyday clothes and teleported to school I found everyone else there discussing to each other. Wow Crescent being at school early that's a surprise. Lux said. "Maybe cause of his gRadIenT~" Plum teased. The others laugh 

I felt my face heat up a little. "Ugh I hate you guys. "We love you too C." They all said together and chuckled. "Okay but on a serious note Crescent, if you still remember that 'dream' then what did it look like and explain with full details. Demanded Plum. 

"Well I was in a hospital but it was more dirty and dusty, it looked the walls were rotting and a dim hallway with a rooms that had windows that was also dimmed I slowly started to walk threw the hallway and look at the doors with windows it was dead silent until I heard loud banging  and screaming on one of the windows to my left and I saw a person with glasses that looked a little like Gradient's then I heard screams and I knew it was Gradient's although it was a little deeper than last time."

"Then Gradient's head got pulled back and it was dead silent again then randomly a loud cracking of the windows and I was in complete shock so traumatized because..... I saw Gradient.... and he was... crying and grabbing my ankle he looked so broken and helpless he was also bleeding from his head, legs, arms, body everywhere. He then said 'Please..... help me.... before.... he gets me' I was just so shocked I didn't know what to say or do 'Please....' then a random hand grabbed his leg and dragged him back into the room and after that I just... woke up to tell you guys. "WOW." Lux said. Then the bell rings, "Okay guys after school we all meet up with our parent's." Lux said. "Okay when I get home i'll ask my Father to ask everyone to meet up in his house." I said. "K." everyone says.

A/N: finally i'm done.