Chapter 78 || 화 78

Start from the beginning

"Ah! I missed you so much today! To the bounds that I couldn't stay in the office any longer. I really felt that today's a special day! Guess my heat was trying to make me realise what it was! God Taehyung! I feel so guilty that I forgot this day!" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung got up from his place and sat on other's lap. He wrapped his arms around other's neck. "Ah! Don't worry about it! So much has been going on lately! It must have slipped your mind! Plus you always do things like this. So, I'm happy you forgot actually! Otherwise you would have surely outshined me with your grand gestures!" Taehyung playfully argued.

"What no! You have definitely outshined me today in all aspects. You put in so much effort!" Jungkook picked the other up and moved to the bed. "All these decorations is done by you. Isn't it!" Jungkook mumbled in daze as he glanced at the photos dangling over the bed.

They were all pictures of them together. The photos captured their journey in a chronological order. Pictures of them from the press conference a year ago when passion inc hired Taehyung. Then the photos in the studio and when they were apparently dating. The photos from Sae's birthday party. Then the day at the beach. Their wedding pictures. Photos in Daegu. The day Yeontan called Jungkook dad. The day on which they won the case. Their love confession pictures. There was also an ultrasound image of their lil Gem. Jungkook eyes got teary as the memories replayed in his head in the chronological order. He then saw the pictures of them celebrating Bami, Yeontan, his and Taehyung's birthday. All the parties they went as couple. Or the days when they just stayed in and relaxed in their mansion.

"We came a long way. Didn't we!" Taehyung smiled as he stood beside him.

With tears streaming down his face, Jungkook cupped other's cheek and spoke, "yes we have!" He kissed the other and continued while resting his head on other's forehead, "Thank you Taehyung for coming in my life. I know we didn't start on the right foot. But, I'm so happy that it all worked out well in the end. I can't imagine what my life would have been without you. I was so broken, lonely and incomplete. But you, you fixed me, you made me feel what it's like to have a home. You complete me Taehyung. I'm blessed to have you as my live partner. I want to live long with you. Grow old with you. I really and truly love you!"

Taehyung too shed a tear and replied with eyes closed, "I feared falling in love before. But you made me realise what true love is and now I'm not afraid to fall deeper and deeper for you. You are the best husband one could ever ask for. The best father my kids could ever have. You filled my life with hope and happiness. And for that I'll always be grateful to you. And our lil gem made fall deeper for you. You know when I was pregnant with Yeontan, I used to feel so envious of all the couples that used to come for their appointments. I wished I had a partner like them. And god really gave me that partner. I'm so grateful for all the care you have given me. All the love you have poured on me. For keeping up with my mood swings. Truly Jungkook if anything, I'm thankful to you for coming in my life. I love you too darling. More than you think. I may not be expressive. But I truly care and love you!"

Jungkook pulled the other close and smashed his lips with the other. The kiss was fiery, hungry and hot. The huge bouts of emotions the two were feeling were poured into the kiss to ignite the passion more. Clothes were striped off, the bed was hastily cleaned to make space.

A naked Taehyung was then pressed gently against the soft sheets with Jungkook hovering above. "My Tae! You are glowing more and more. Pregnancy really suits you. You are so beautiful my Love!" Jungkook whispered against the soft skin of other.

Taehyung moaned loud at the praise and the tug on his nipples. But his moans were soon eaten away by the hungry Jungkook. Their hands roamed around his each others' body. Lips danced their favourite choreography, the routine they by now have memories by heart. An index finger was inserted into Taehyung's hole in between the heated kiss.