019

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ࿐ྂ

【The Night Before】

"Why do you do this and then say that it was a mistake?" Tiffany asked, Billy looked shocked and remembered what he had said the time before he had kissed her. "Trust me when I say this" He looked her dead in the eye, Tiffany nodded. "It was never a mistake Tiff, last time I kissed you because I felt like it in a good way" He quickly added the last part.

"Then why did you say it was a mistake?" Tiffany asked, she was getting confused now. "Because I didn't want to accept the fact" He paused, was he really about to say this right now? After everything he sworn to himself not to tell her because he didn't think she would feel the same way. "The fact that I liked you" he finally said it, he felt a lot of weight get lifted off his shoulder and he felt lighter now.

Tiffany was shocked, yet something in her was happy. Really happy, she knew that ever since he kissed her first and told her it was a mistake she liked him. Other wise why would she get so angry about it being a mistake, so upset about it? Crying over a boy she claimed to hate? 

"So what do you say?" Billy requested "I say I feel the same" Tiffany replied, she never thought in a million years that this would ever happen. Billy Hargrove admitting things to her, as if? But it really was happening. She felt although it was a dream but it wasn't, it was official.

She was now dating the one and only Billy Hargrove.

【present 】

*ring*

*ring*

"Fuck off" Tiffany groaned, she turned over on her bed. The phone continued to ring,

*ring*

*ri-*

"Hello?" She picked up the phone, "Tiffany?" Mikes voice rung through the phone his voice was full of worry. "What's happened?" Tiffany could tell something wasn't right, "somethings happen to Will" Mike spoke. Tiffany's heart dropped, what had happened, we he ok? Tones of questions where going through her head.

"Oh my god, is he ok?!" Tiffany sat up from her bed, "I'm not sure. Can you do me a favour?" Mike asked. "Anything" Tiffany replied, she was willing to do anything to help. "Can you find Jonathan, he's not answering the phone and he's not home so can you find him and tell him to go home and call my mum?" He asked. "Alright, I'll go and find him now. Don't worry Mike I'll find him" Tiffany reassured before she hung up the phone and ran to get changed.

She got ready really quickly and sprinted out the house, as she left the front door she grabbed her car keys from the table on the side of the walk. She quickly got in her car and began driving as fast as she could, she knew whatever happened to Mike wasn't good and probably had something to do with what happened the year before.

But it didn't make any sense, all of that was sorted out. Wasn't it?

She didn't have time to think, she quickly parked her car up and began running through town. Asking the occasional person from school if they had seen Jonathan in which she could a shake of a head in return, she looks into shop windows hoping to get a glimpse of Jonathan.

But she just couldn't find him.

"Shit" she murmured under her breath, she suddenly caught sight of a familiar car. It was Billy, she remembered what had happened the night before and she didn't regret it. But unfortunately this was no time to be happy about it, she needed to find Jonathan.

She quickly made her way over to the next shop, "Tiff?" Billy's voice sounded from behind her. "Hey" she turned around quickly and saw him, "why do you look so frantic?" He asked. "Have you by any chance seen Jonathan?" Tiffany asked hoping he had. Billy shook his head, "no I haven't, why?" He questioned.

"He's brothers taken a turn and nancys little brother called me to find Jonathan and I can't find him anywhere" Tiffany sighed as she took a seat on the bench that happened to be by the shop wall. "Damn, I would stay and help but my Dad wants me home to have some sort of serious chat. Sorry" billy apologised.

"It's fine" Tiffany sighed, billy smiled at her before he went back to his car and drove off. Tiffany got back up and began searching for Jonathan again, where could he be? Why wasn't he anywhere?  Soon the sky began to darken, it was dark already? Tiffany sighed, she knew she had to go home.

So she did, reluctantly she made her way home.

As she parked her car in the driveway, she sighed. She felt bad, she couldn't find Jonathan anywhere. What if Will really needed him and all she could do was run around frantically trying to find him. Tiffany you out the car and opened the front door to her house, she stepped in and placed the car keys on the counter.

That's when she saw her Father, she hated him and she felt rage within her for what he did to her. And for some reason she let that rage take control, "I hate you" she spat. He looked up, him too was now fuming with anger. "What did you just say to me you little cunt" he sneered, "you are a monster, you tried to drug me!" Tiffany felt tears of anger fill her eyes.

"And it should of done the job!" He laughed, he suddenly picked up something from the table. It was a little packet with a powdery substance inside, "and this will kill you in an instant" he cackled as he moved closer to her.

Tiffany began getting very scared, she didn't want to die. "That's enough!" Michelle yelled, Michelle? What was she doing here? She was meant to be at work still, she had gotten off early from work that day and thank god she did. She saved her daughters life that night,

Like any good mother would do.