The coincidence (Fate)

Start from the beginning

On Call

Y/n- "Hello?"

Anu- "Hey, Y/n"

Y/n- "Yes Anu?"

Anu- "Um actually that my cousin whom I talked about yesterday"

Y/n-"Yeah what about that?"
Anu- "He actually stop doing that work and he is now working under a company basically left business and doing job"

Y/n- "Oh.... Okay, it's okay I will find job by myself"

Anu- "No no. He had left the business but he still have connections and he told me that like I called him yesterday same a man called him some days ago that they need a manager for their hotel. So if you are okay with that job then I can tell him and he can give you the number of that man"

Y/n- "Yeah of course. I need a job for experience of the world and in hotel many type of people come so this job perfect for what my father said. But how much the salary is?"

Anu- "I myself don't know. Actually lemme give give you the number of my cousin. Okay"

Y/n- "Yeah gimme I will directly talk to him"

Anu- "Okay write. XXXXXXXXXX This is his number you can talk"

Y/n- "Ok. Thank you so much Anu."

Anu- "Oh! Okay so bye bye"
Y/n- "Bye"

Call Hung Up

"Should I call him now or later. She said he is doing a job so maybe he could be busy. I will call him in the evening" Y/n thought.

At evening

Y/n called Anu's cousin

On call

Anu's cousin- "Hello?"

Y/n- "Is this Anu's cousin?"

Anu's cousin- "Yes. Who is this?"

Y/n- "Umm. I am Y/n Anu's friend. She must have called you about job"

Anu's cousin- "Yeah Y/n. I am Aniket. Yes, she called me. There is one of my friend who is manager at a very big hotel. Due to some reasons he had to leave the job and the hotel owner told him to find new manager so he called me just then Anu's call came. You are so lucky that Anu called me on right time many people want this job as this is a very big hotel"

Y/n- "Oh. Nice this means fate is with me. Can you give me the number of the manager so I can talk to him?"

Aniket- "Sure his number is XXXXXXXXXX"

Y/n- "By the way, Aniket what is the hotel's name?"

Aniket- "It's name is Taj hotel (I am taking a random name don't relate with real.)"

Y/n- "Thank you so much Aniket"

Aniket- "No no it's ok. Bye"

Y/n- "Bye"

Call Hung Up

"I should call the manager now. " Y/n thought and dialed the manager's number.

On call

Manager- "Hello?"

Y/n- "Hello. Is this the manager of Taj hotel"

Manager- "Yes, who is this?"
Y/n- "I am Y/n. I got your number from Aniket. You were searching for the new manager"

Manager- "Yes yes. We are finding"

Y/n- "I was also finding a job"

Manager- "Ok. You can come tomorrow in the morning with some documents like your identity, aadhar number, degrees.... Blah blah blah (I actually don't know what they ask so pls adjust)"

Y/n- "Ok sir I will come tomorrow. Thank you"

Manager- "Ok. Goodbye"

Y/n- "Goodbye sir"

Call hung up

Y/n became so much happy she quickly searched on her computer about the Taj hotel. The thing written in the website was "Taj hotel is one of the biggest hotel in India and many big celebrities come here also when outside India celebrities come they stay in Taj hotel most of the time" This thing made her more excited. She ran downstairs screaming.

"Mummy...... mummy. Papa........ Papa"

Then her mom and dad said at the same time "What happened Y/n?"

"I got a job" She replied

"Really. What job you got? " Her father asked excitedly.

"Manager at Taj hotel. Actually I am not approved yet tomorrow I will go there with documents. And do you know it is one of the biggest hotels in India and here many Indian and outside India celebrities come" She replied smiling widely.

"Nice" Her mom said from behind.

Next Day

She went to hotel with documents and all the needed things.

The manager was so nice and he appointed her as the new manager. He told her to start work from tomorrow. But she is not still aware of what fate want. She still don't know that her seven angels who are like her world are living in the same hotel where she gonna work. And a new sweet beautiful love story is gonna start so.

Thanks for reading wait till I upload next part.