"Didn't know you were a sweet talker." Giving a faint whistle from the side you leaned over one of the rows popping into his peripheral, a faint smile was set out across your lips.

"Sweet talking and having respect for women are two different things. Though if you want to have that perception of me than I wouldn't mind." Playing into what you'd said he couldn't help but throw in a playful smile, something that right away caused you to force out a cough into your hand.

"Anyway-" "(Y/N)! Get your ass in here!" Joseph's call right away interrupted what you were saying, and from the tone of it you assumed it was urgent.

Brushing past Kakyoin and slipping into the cockpit, your eyes right away trailed across the dead bodies laid out amongst the floor. (E/C) hues trailing up afterward to find your old companion looking over the controls.

"The pilot's dead and the autopilot is damaged as well. We're going to crash unless we do something." Starting out with that Joseph pushed the pilot's body from its seat, taking its place quickly. "And I can't land this plane without my co-pilot."

Raising a hand you brushed it through your hair, "Joseph you've never landed a plane before?! It crashed last time!" Copying what he'd done with his seat to the other, you slid into it eyeing the array of buttons before you. The commotion behind went ignored and yourself and Joseph figured out what to do.

"Besides, it was a propeller plane." "Propeller?" Right away jumping onto what you and Joseph were talking about, Kakyoin moved to stand behind your seat, his brows were furrowed together.

Calling out from where he stood Jotaro folded his arms over one another,"You can land the plane can't you?"

"I can but...this would be my third time crashing a plane. Have you ever heard of someone being in three plane crashes?"

Turning his head away from the old man Jotaro pulled down the brim of his hat, "Never again. Never again am I flying with you."

"Yeah, that makes the two of us." Muttering that out you could hear Joseph whine in protest, simply ignoring him your eyes trailed across the panel before you, your hand reaching out to hold a switch labeled automatic. "Joseph you better put your hands on that steering wheel before I flick this."

Instructing that you watched him do as you'd said, though a grin had gradually stretched across his face. "Just like old times eh (Y/N)?"

"Shut up and focus on landing the plane Mr.Joestar. You should be fine since there's no volcanoes around." That statement in itself gave the man enough courage to successfully land- well softly crash the plane into the ocean.

The plane itself landed 35 kilometers away from the coast of Hong Kong, all it's passengers were airlifted there after the plane crash meaning your current group was now there.

Leaning against the side of one of the many buildings your eyes trailed across everything. Hong Kong wasn't a place you'd been to so being there now was certainly something to cross off your bucket list.

"Hey, big guy and little lady!" Turning your attention towards who'd called out your eyes landed on a man stationed behind a food stand; clearly sweating mind you. "Are you all tourists? Wanna try my rice porridge? Since you're in Hong Kong, you just have to try dim sum or rice porridge! We have hot cola too."

Intrigued by what the man was saying, Kakyoin took the bait, "Rice porridge, eh? Not bad." Turning back the redhead faced where you and Jotaro stood. "Did you know, (Y/N), Jojo? Unlike Japan, rice porridge is a staple food here." Turning back around the redhead began ordering till Joseph called out.

"Hey! Why are you getting food already? We're gonna pay a visit to my friend's shop." Crossing the street from where he previously stood using a landline, the older man was right away called out to by the same stand owner.

"You sure look dandy! Would you like Hong Kong's own hot cola?" "Hot?! Everyone knows you only serve cold cola!"

"Lukewarm soda's existed, not everyone has a fridge, Joseph." Chiding that out and crossing your arms, Joseph let out a huff. "Besides that though, who were you on the phone with?"

Straightening his poster as though remembering what happened previously he spoke, "I'll explain everything once we get there. We need to work out a plan that'll get us to Egypt as quickly and safely as possible."

"Mr. Joestar, we cannot allow any more innocent people to be hurt. Although the quickest route would be by plane.." "Would be dangerous." Finishing what Avdol was saying the Egyptian man casted his gaze your way nodding in agreement.

Pursing his lips into a line Joseph nodded as well, no more words were uttered but the man did motion for everyone to follow. Eventually leading the group into a restaurant where everyone was seated.

Raising his arms and resting them on top of the table Joseph clasped his hands together. "Flying to Egypt is simply no longer a possibility. If we encounter another Stand user like on the last flight, we would be putting even more innocent people in harm's way. We'll have to reach Egypt by either land or sea."

"However, if we fail to find Dio within fifty days..." Avdol's voice trailed off quickly and a somber atmosphere quickly encased the table.

Copying how Joseph sat Kakyoin chimed in, "If we had chosen another plane, we'd probably be in Cairo by now."

"We would be, but right now isn't the time to be upset about it." "Precisely that (Y/N)." Jumping on what you'd said right away Joseph went on to tell a story about a man who traveled the world in eighty days, something you'd heard about briefly. "Even without a plane, we can definitely travel the ten thousand kilometers to Egypt in fifty days."

Reaching into his jacket the older man pulled out a map resting it across the table, "As for the route..." Moving a finger on the map he began tracing it across different areas. "We'll head to Cairo by sea. We'll charter a suitable-sized boat, go around the Malay peninsula, and cross the Indian Ocean. It will be the Silk Road of the sea."

"That doesn't sound like a bad plan, and if we do it this way no bystanders would get sucked into this." Trailing your eyes across the map before glancing around the group a hum left you after.

With words of agreement from the group, Joseph folded the map back up, "Then it's decided. The greatest danger will be the Stand users that Dio sends after us. We'll have to do our best to get to Egypt without being spotted."

Leaning back into your seat you released a hum, gaze tracing across the faces of your companions.

In all your lives, did you think you'd reunite with an old friend and get sucked into some type of bizarre adventure.

But here you were.

◥✥◤

Here's an update for you all! Life's been crazy honestly but I'm still working on the fic grind! Thank you all for being so patient with me! I really appreciate it <3