"Sarge." The male Detective suddenly called, making Ana stand up from hers and join the three. "This security camera caught our masked offender running down the alley. Then an unknown male chases after him, confronts him, they fight, our offender draws a weapon. I'm guessing that's our 9mm. He fires two rounds, misses his intended target." Jay explained as the video showed exactly what he had just described.

"And it hits a 5-year-old girl named Laura Diaz a block away." Hailey finished for him.

"The question is, where was the offender coming from?" Ana muttered.

"And who did he rob?" Kim added in agreement.

Hailey suddenly leaned towards the monitor as if something had caught her eye.

"Can you enhance that?" She inquired and her partner did so instantly, revealing a white cross on the side of the building. "Is that a church?"

It did in fact look like a church.

"Bluejay, Hailey? Take a look and see what you find." Ana ordered, smiling slightly. "And nice job."

"Thanks." Jay nodded, rushing off with his partner in tow.

*Still in the Bullpen*

Turns out that the priest who owns the church was holding onto some money for a drug dealer. Another guy came in and stole the money. The priest, in fear of what the dealer might do, confronted the robber and tried to tackle him. The robber got off two shots, one of which hit the little girl.

"We got a hit on that black car?" Hank inquired as he walked in.

"Yeah, pulled video from a traffic cam two blocks south of the church." Adam nodded from his desk.

"Did you run the plates?" Ana wondered as the older man stopped next to where she was seated in her usual spot.

"Yep, it came back to a 2004 Grand Cherokee. It's registered to a female Hispanic, 29 years of age." The male Officer replied. "She goes by the name Anna Salgado. She lives at 6438 South Homan and she does have a sheet. Got pinched for a drug misdemeanor."

"She also has a brother doing three years for a felony and a daughter, seven years old." Hailey added. "Guess who the father is. Carlos Infante."

"The banger hiding his cash at the church." Jay finished for his partner.

"Nice work." Hank praised, turning to head inside his Office. "All right, bring her in."

*Interrogation Area: A Little While Later*

Ana and Kevin were leaning against a wall near the entrance of one of the rooms. Hank and Adam were inside, interviewing the owner of the black Cherokee.

"Hey, Kev?" The brunette called, making him look over at her from where he'd been gazing at the floor. "I know Henry's probably already told you this, but. . .I'm always here if you need to talk, you know that right? And I don't just mean about Doyle either. Anything at all, doesn't matter what it is. If you need to talk, let me know. Anywhere, anytime, day or night. I'll be there." She promised.

The Officer couldn't help but smile, softly, at her kind words.

"Thanks, Sarge. I appreciate that." He nodded.

The door next to them suddenly opened before anymore words could be exchanged between the two.

"Hey, how'd it go?" Ana wondered as Hank and Adam walked out.

"Didn't say a word." The latter sighed.

"Yeah, and for good measure, she lawyered up." The older man muttered as he closed the door.