Chapter 4: Plans and plotting

Începe de la început

Theo rubbed his burning cheek and smiled painfully. 'We wanted to test your reaction. You are the only one who, no offence, can't defend herself.'

Keylee thought about it. He was right. She had no claws or fangs, or at least not that she knew about. She turned to Void. 'Do I have any claws or something?'

'Well.... You should be able to train your senses and shift in a cat eventually. I believe it should make you able to get claws...'

'But you don't know? How can you no know? You know me for... how long again?'

'How am I supposed to know it? I'm not you!'

'Yeah but you remember your past thousand years.'

Theo snickered and Keylee and Void both turned to him in annoyance. 'What?' They asked at the same time, which only made Theo laugh more.

'Well, you two are bickering like two toddlers about absolutely nothing at all. You keep getting back to each other and pushing each other away. Right know Void should know more about you than you do. That's kinda funny.'

'What? That is so not true!?'

'Don't you dare say that. I can kill you if I'd want to remember?'

Keylee turned to Void. 'Don't you dare...'

Theo sighted. 'Void, go hurt someone else and feed of that but stop the strife please. I seriously need to train her if we want her to stay alive this time.'

Void looked slightly angry that Theo ended their little discussion and narrowed his eyes. Doubting if he should listen. He eventually did, hurting someone sounded like more fun anyways.

Keylee stared at him as he left. 'Why did we bring him back again?' she grumbled. 

Theo smirked and swung an arm around her. 'Because you love him and I need him.'

Keylee sighted. 'I know. I wish I didn't care though. I doubt how much he cares anyway.'

'He cares Key. He cares more than you can imagine. Call it fate, call it destiny. The reason he didn't kill me was because you wouldn't forgive him. I think he just doesn't know how to react on his feelings. Sometimes ignoring is way easier than facing something.'

both of them didn't realize how right Theo actually was in that moment. 'I'm gonna go after him. He kinda still owes me an explanation.'

'Great idea. I'm gonna do something else.'

'What else?'

'Something. I need to look for someone. Now, you should go before he leaves.'

Keylee nodded and jumped up to run after Void. Perhaps it was stupid, perhaps she should just be angry or scared with him. But what was the point of that? She was done wasting time at bad things. She was gonna focus on good things. If that was possible right now at least.

*Void's pov*

I slowly made my way to the forest. Carefully linking my mind with Stiles who clearly felt miserable. I locked him out of... well.. everything from the moment I took control but right now I'm bored and I can use a chat buddy. Stiles might be annoying but he can be very much fun. At least he's not as easy to trick as Scott. Though he fears me more. That can be seen as a good thing.

Hello Stiles.

I close my eyes and focus on the place in our mind where I locked him. I was in a good mood and kind enough to lock him in something that looks like his own room.

'V-Void. LET ME OUT! You can't kill anyone else... please...'

Shhh... hush Stilinski. I'm not gonna kill someone, not yet at least.