CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: Jill has been taken

Start from the beginning

He raised up his head slightly to stare at me.

No doubt in his expression, he wasn't surprised to see me.

He smiled , my heart leap at the image of him smiling.

I saw him stood up , walking towards me without Expression.

What if i said I'm scared of him ? I doubt if anyone will believe me judging by the way i was racing to his office earlier.

" Jack " i said in a voice that i didn't recognize.

I shut my eyes tightly.

Get a grip of yourself Jillian Don! He will never hurt you. My inner voice yell.

" I know you would come " He said smiling. He stare at my body lustfully and i gulped. " You are beautiful " he complimented.

I stare at him in total surprise.

" This is the first time you will say that to me " i told him.

He cocked up an eyebrow shrugging.

" I doubt if that's true, anyway it will be of no use to remind you on what is obvious " he said easily.

" Oh , that's so you " i muttered. He cocked up an eyebrow in question and i shook my head " never mind " .

He smile " welcome Miss Jill, your contract is ready " he announced in a businesslike tone.  " Please have a seat " he said pointing at the couch.

I sat down smiling then the door open and Donald stepped in with a file in his hand.

He stop to stare at me in confusion but definitely not surprise.

Oh great! I think Jack must have mentioned me to him because there's no way one who knows me well won't be surprised at my visit because it is known to all and sundry how mayors and Mikes hated each other.

" Maybe i should come back later sir " he said but jack replied hastily.

" It's okay , come in "

Donald obey slowly, he walk up to jack mayor.

" Hello ma'am " he greeted me and i flash him my professional smile.

As a model i have learnt how to smile even when sad easily anywhere and anytime.

The door open again , Han and larry stepping in.

Good!

I could hear the whispers between Jack and Donald.

I look over at the latter and i frown.
He is the reason mayors creation is getting low on the business chart.

I wonder if the shareholders of mayors creation are not even planning to dethroned the handsome swimmer already.
I can't believe how Jack find it in his heart to forgive him, well add that to the few of his behaviors that told me he is a good man.

" Jill you are not listening " i heard Jack said.

I snapped back to reality smiling.

I saw all of them staring at me, i open my eyes wide in question.

" If you would please sign ma'am "  Donald told me in a curt tone.

I creased my face, okay! He doesn't like me. I get that, not that i care. I will deal with that later.

I turn to jack and he smiled encouragingly.
I finally signed the contract. I sighed in relieve.

Oh goodness! Finally I'm mayors creation latest model.

Jack walk me to my car while Larry and han followed.

" You should be careful Jill from now on, how about you relocate? " Jack suggested and i turn to him. " Continue walking, the staffs will be uncomfortable " he told me.

I smile, sure they are. Judging by their looks.

" You mean your mansion? " I asked
He laughs and I gulped at the sexy sound.

" I see you really can't wait to get into my bed , well no. I could arrange for you a house. I could buy one for you not too far from mine if you want "

I smile, of course he can. He's Jack Mayor after all.

" I will think about it and get back to you " i said.

" Donald will contact your manager about the ads "

I smile up at him as he stood beside my car waiting for me to get in.

I half expected him to kiss me but he didn't. I watch Han stood beside him and i get the message that he isn't going with me.

" I will call you " i told him before settling down on the backseat.

Larry drove off almost immediately.

I smile at myself " larry don't you think the mayors creation is bigger than claw foot club ? " I asked Larry smiling hit he didn't reply.

I stare at him from behind. What's wrong with him. I noticed he haven't spoken since we enter mayors creation.

" Is anything the Matter ? " I asked him but still no reply.

I finally caught his face in the visor, he look different. I shudder as i realized what's going on.

Oh my goodness! Am i to be kidnap?.

I quickly grabbed my cellphone and put a call to Jack who answered it almost immediately.

" Jack please he... " I wasn't lucky to finished the statement when larry snatched the cellphone from me. He punched me in the face with his watermelon size like fist. I gasped in surprise and slowly before i passed out all i could hear was the panicked voice of the sexy Jack Mayor.