Lullaby for a Lover

Song: Lullaby for a Princess
By: ???

❗WARNING❗

I used the name of God in this chapter so if you're religious and uncomfy about it, I'm sorry and I'm not against it or something. I'm christian myself. Read at your own risk. Thanks.

Now enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV:

Dawn has struck to the kingdom of Paradise and one person is already walking down the halls of the castle this early in the morning.

King Eren. The ruler of the kingdom of Paradise. A powerful and strong alpha. Also a wise ruler and intelligent leader.

He always walk on his own within the castle walls during this time. Even if the sun wasn't in the sky yet, and the sky is still dark.

Some sees him while walking, but nobody dared to approach the stern king. The alpha king is full of self control and always collected when facing everyone in the kingdom. As well as meeting other royal families and nobles from a different kingdoms.

Everyone thinks that he is scary and menacing. But some thinks that its only because, he's the king. And he needs to be like that so no one would dare hurt the kingdom he's ruling over.

King Eren, never gets old. Yes. He is the only Jeager in his clan. If he can call it that.

Eren was the first Alpha ever existed in earth, that's why he held special and unique powers. He is the guardian given by God, to protect the earth from the evil doings of satan.

With his powers he led his people to a thousand years of peace.

The king glance at the two guards guarding the gardens of the castle. And told them to guard somewhere else.

The two obeyed, with no words and just walked away.

The alpha, look at the beautiful and calming view. The garden was marvelous to see. The scents of the flowers are much nicer than the perfumes he uses. And lastly, the moon.

The moon that shines so bright, and glowed like some luminous glistening diamond in the sky.

The moon always makes the king calm. It just reminds him of someone.

Someone from his past that is important to him. Someone he loved. He cherished. He cared for.

But, he's gone...It was his fault...He didn't cared for him that much to check on how he's really feeling. And that's why he lost him.

It really was his fault, he was the one who sent him away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eren's POV:

Glancing at the bright and glistening moon, while taking a scent of the flowers in my garden. I thought about the things I have done in the past.

I sigh. I missed him. So fucking much.

He always said that if I ever missed him. I should talk to the moon. His moon. And that's what I've been doing every dawn since he was gone. No, I sent him away.

And with this thought in mind. I softly speak to the moon.

"Faith has been cruel and order unkind...How can I have sent you away?" I said asking myself.

"The blame was my own, the punishments yours...The harmonies silence today.." I began feeling ashamed of myself as I recall on what happened many nights and days ago.

But the feeling faded as I sang. "But in to the stillness I'll bring you a song. And I'll be your company kept. To your tired eyes, and my lullabies. I've carried you softly to sleep."