The Finger: Ereri

Third POV:

In the small town called Vallée de la paix, live an alpha named Eren Jaeger.

Eren is the son of two nobles in the town, he is raised to be a well mannered alpha so that when the time is right, he will inherit his family's business.

With this being said, he has to marry an omega who is also a noble.

And that's when he met, Historia Reiss from the Reiss family.

Historia's family is one of the nobles of the neighboring town. Tho her family is struggling with their business and losing alot of money without having anymore income.

Thus they made this deal with the Jaegers, that Eren's parents will help Historia's parents with their bancrupt business if Hisu will marry their only son and heir to their own business.

So the Reiss's agreed to this and signed the contract.

But instead of getting angry or mad at their parents, the two heir were excited for the wedding. Since when they first met when their parents held that meeting to sign the contract, the two fell inlove for eachother, which makes the situation much better.

And now, currently Historia is living with the Jaegers so her and Eren can know more about eachother.

But  they still didnt sleep in the same room, well not until after their wedding of course, since Eren's parents like to follow traditions, and it said that the alpha and omega aren't allowed to sleep, kiss, or make love until after the wedding unless you want to have badluck to your wedded life.

Eren's POV:

All my life I thought training to be a well mannered alpha will be the hardest thing I would do all my life.

Oh how wrong I was, turns out practicing for my wedding will be topping the cake! I mean- I thought I can just go with the flow,but no! They want me to recite a fucking vow that they made.

I thought vows were supposed to be like a confession or a love letter that me and Hisu will say infront of our guest which comes from our heart. Damn that's cheesy but you know what I'm saying!

"Eren, are you even listening?" Said my mother Carla Jaeger. I want to say something but I know because of my irritation and anger inside of me right now,I dont think that would be a good idea, unless I want to have an argument with my mother and ruin my chance with Historia.

"I'm sorry mother, I spaced out." I looked at her, trying my best to hide my irritation.

She looks at me worriedly and cupped my face "I think we should take a break, are you feeling well, darling?"

I just stood up and said my goodbye and closed the door, not before waving my hands to her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my mother so does father. But I'm just so tired right now and I want to just flopped into my comfy water bed and doze off.

I was walking to my room when I come across my fiancé.

"Hey Ren!" She said with the most beautiful smile ever.

"Hisu, hi" I replied tiredly

She looked at me worriedly, then asked "Are you okay?" She then cupped my face and look at my eyes.

Damn this woman will be the death of me. "Yes, I'm fine...Hisu you're so close..." I whispered the last part.

She realized that our faces are close to eachother and instantly pulled back with her cheeks turning red.

"I-I ummm..-" She stuttered so I cut her off with a tired chuckle.

"It's fine hisu, I should go now cuz I'm a little tired practicing, and it's getting kinda late so...yeh" I scratched the back of my neck, I feel so awkward right now.