The Man In a Silhouette

Third Person's POV:

Eren and Levi have been dating for about a year now. They live in Eren's apartment together with their dog, Titan.

Everything was going great for the two. They went on dates, and do more fun stuff together (iykyk).

Just like this particular night, the two of them-with their dog- went for a walk in the park.

Of course, Levi at first didnt agree. Since walking in the park in a cold February night is not appealing for him, cause of his hate for the cold.

Alas, he agreed, cause of his fear of staying at that apartment alone without his boyfriend to protect him is giving him jitters.

And here are they now, in the park. Watching the snow fall from the sky, and the raven have to admit, it is beautiful watching the little snow rain while you're with your boyfriend and basically your dog.

The raven, even though he wouldnt admit it was having fun just talking to Eren without a care in the world.

That is when he caught a glimpse of a silhouette of a man in the dark side of the park, where all the bushes and plants are located at.

Then the man gave levi a cold stare and a sinister smile that send shivers down his spine. Levi was now shaking, this doesnt go unnoticed by Eren.

"Baby? Whats wrong, are you okay? Are you cold?" Eren gave him a worried look while bombing him with questions.

The raven look up to his brunette boyfriend and just nodded hesitantly, still shaking.

"I dont think so...I think we should get back since its getting late and your probably cold." The brunette got up and took Titan's leash holding it, also taking Levi's hand and started walking back to his apartment.

Timeskip:

When they arrived, Levi couldnt get off the image of the man he saw into the park out of his head.

He cant focus on anything, and so he just told Eren, he's gonna head off to bed.

He thought he would forget about the man when he sleep.

Levi was wrong.

So, so wrong.

He got nightmares that night, with the man chasing him with a large axe in hand.

Levi woke up in a cold sweat with tears in his eyes, and his boyfriend looking at him with a worried and pained face.

Eren didnt like seeing his love like this and it pains him always when something like this happens.

"Baby, tell me whats wrong.." Eren says with a soft voice while wiping the tears on his lovers face gently.

"I-I..-" Levi didnt know if he should tell Eren or not, he didnt want to worry Eren. But he already worried him by what happened not so long ago.

"I..saw a man in the-the park earlier..and...and he g-gave me this..scary aura and I just..." He couldnt take the tears in anymore.

Levi was so scared and his shaking ever so slightly. Eren was taken aback, since the raven didnt show what he feared and seeing Levi so scared like this is shocking to him.

But that shocked didnt stop Eren for hugging his scared boyfriend, and saying soothing words to him to calm him down. Hell, even Titan was there to comfort his momma.

"Shh, its alright, everything is okay...He wont get you not while Im here, and I will never leave you." Eren whispered softly to Levi, while planting small kisses to his hands.

Levi whimpered and cuddle closer to Eren as if Eren is his shield to that scary man. Which, Eren is.

"Please, dont leave me." Levi said.

"I wont, baby. You dont need to be scared about that man-" The small male cut him off.

"It isnt him I'm scared of!"

"Then tell me baby...You know you can tell me everything.." The brunette smiled at his small lover

"I-I'm afraid of-of him doing something bad to...us..Eren I dont wanna lose you, no, not again...Not like my mother..." He weeped

Levi's mother died in an accident on a cab, her mother got herself a drunk driver and got into an accident on her way home

"Baby...I understand, and I will never leave you am not going to end up like her."

"I just...love you so much..."

"I love you too, my levi." Eren smiled and kiss his lovers nose earning a blush from the raven.

"J-just shut up..and kiss me." He whispered, Eren almost didnt heard it.

"As you wish~." Eren said before placing his lips into the raven's.

The two move in sync, it was only a sweet and lovely kiss, not heated or anything. They were simply showing eachother how they love eachother. Also sealing the promise they made.

The promise that they gonna be together, till their time is up into this beautiful but cruel world.

~THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY! That was done. My stories are getting shorter and shorter damn. Alas, I hope you enjoyed this. I did this when am just laying in the couch and being...well lazy so yeh.

SEE YAH AGAIN NEXT TIME!

(869 words)