What has happened

Mal's POV
I'm look out the castle balcony and saw my daughter and partner in the garden. Hi, I'm Queen Mal of Auradon, daughter of Maleficent and that is my daughter, Princess Bella Beast of Auradon and that is her boyfriend, Tuck Haywood who is not from Auradon. And I don't mean he's from the Isle of the Lost, I mean he is from a completely different world.

Tuck is from Nashville Tennessee, he lives with his dad, two brothers; Brody and Dylan; and two sisters; Cassidy and Chloe; and their Nanny Bailey. They live on a Ranch and are county people.

Anyways, Tuck found his way to Auradon and met my daughter, Bella. So Bella and Tuck became the best of friends and are dating for the past year at the age of 18 years old, they had finished their first year of college and are still going strong.

Now, Bella is going to be Queen of Auradon in a few months meaning that Tuck will be king of Auradon but Ben is not so sure about that. But who cares, I don't think Bella will marry anyone but her cowboy boyfriend. I can't wait to see where this love story will take us.

No one's POV
But there is someone in the shadows trying to stop this...

"Bella Beast isn't winning this round and I'm getting Tuck, now!!!"