Nosebleed

As you both entered the cabin, Luisa tore away from you to go look through her clothes. You sat at the table, picking your nails until you heard the door open back up.

Oh

My

God.

She was wearing a her swimsuit. It was a 2 piece. The top was white, and clung to her body tightly. The bottoms were a dark navy blue skirt. It hung loosely, at was styled to look like it was tied at the hip, exposing her leg.

Blood immediately trickled from your nose.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay??" Luisa asked, running towards you.

"Yeah yeah I'm perfectly fine!!" You press out, turning away from her with a hand to your nose.

"Does it hurt, do you need a bandaid?? How did that even happen???"

"No it doesn't hurt, really! I'm fine!"

You felt a hand on your shoulder as Luisa turned you to look at her. "Can I see it?"

Reluctantly, you removed your hand from your face and stared off to the side as Luisa examined your nose. She grabbed the sides of your face and leaned in as she turned your head slightly to see from better angles.

"It doesn't look broken or anything, you should be alright."

She walked away for a moment, leaving you flustered with how close her face got to yours. It was easier to hide your blush if you faced down, so that's what you did. You remained like that until you felt her hand creep under your chin and lift it up. Luisa was staring at you intently, and began rapping at your nose with a towel she had grabbed.

"I have no idea how that happened, but are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh no yeah, I'm fine! I promise. I guess the drastic changes in altitude from you picking me up finally hit me, haha."

"If you really don't like when I pick you up that much, I can stop." She sighed, not breaking eye contact.

"......nothatsokayyoucankeeppickingmeup...."

She smirked for a second and pulled back.

"Your going to have to repeat yourself, love, I didn't catch that."

Instantly your cheeks grew hot, and nervous encased your entire body. She looked at you confused when you didn't respond, and was a bit concerned with your reaction.

"What, did I say something wrong?" She asked.

"You um, you just, ah. Hehe, uh, you just called me love."

Her face became even brighter than yours, and her eyes grew wide.

"Ohmygosh sorry, I guess that just slipped out ahaha."

"No! No, it's fine. I kinda liked it."

"Really, but isn't that-"

"Yeah! I... I did." You calmly stated, breathing deeply to try to reduce the color on your face.

"Well then, I guess I'll be calling you Love from now on."

"Yeah, I guess you will."

She leaned in again, and continued to dab at your face. After a few moments of silence, she pulled back again before asking.

"Can...can I kiss you?"

"What?"

"I- um. Sorry, it's stupid, forget I said anythi-"

As soon as you processed the words, you didn't have to even think twice before grabbing her face and smashing her lips onto yours. She was taken aback for a moment before closing her eyes and melting into you. Her lips began moving to form with yours, and she dropped the towel. Her hand slowly rose up to your cheek, and she gently placed it there. Her other hand creeped around to your waist, and relaxed against your hip.

Your lips dancing together for moment that felt like hours, completely engulfed with one another. When you finally broke apart you stated at each other in silence and blush crept back onto both of you faces.

"So....does this mean I can keep picking you up?"

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting....like at all😅😅 I honestly have no excuses, just haven't had the motivation. But somehow this story is rated #3 for Luisa tag.....so thank you guys!!