Joining Bts - Chapter 1

'Ring Ring' I groaned slightly as my alarm went off, I had put it on earlier today as I hade an audition. Sitting up I tapped the off button, shushing the annoying machine.

I swung my legs off my bed, stepping onto the cold, wooden floor. When I glanced over to the mirror I was shocked, I was in a bad state and that was an understatement.

I stumbled over to my bathroom, still in a sleepy state. When I got there I  showered, brushed my teeth and slipped on my favourite outfit which was Y/f/o (Your favourite outfit). Lastly I brushed my hair and curled it, not wanting to do my makeup today I went downstairs to get breakfast.

Since I'm not really a good cook and my father won't cook for me I just ate cereal. Slipping my shoes on I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out the door. The cool air tickled my face slightly as I giggled, I loved mornings, they were always so quiet.

When I got to BigHit, I took a deep breath in, I was soooo nervous, but I went in anyway. I was greeted by warm air hitting my face, and chatter. Heading up to the receptionist I smiled a small smile. "Hello! I'm here for the auditions?" I spoke in a cheerful voice as she looked up from her computer.

"Ah, and you are..?" she asked in a polite voice, while I just told her my name. "Okay, 2nd floor and first door on the left" When she was done I bowed respectfully and headed to the elevator.

Once on the second floor I turned to the left, there stood the door to my success. Taking a deep breath in I opened the door to be met with many other people who were here to audition. I was surprised there was so many, all of their eye turned to me as I shuffled awkwardly over to an empty chair.

As the hours passed more and more people left, everyone etheir with disappointment or angry. I was scared myself if those people didn't get in I sure wouldn't. "Y/n L/n!" My name was called as I raised my hand and stood up. "Follow me please" The young woman turned and headed to a office with me slowly following behind. She stopped and turned to me, "In there" she told me, motioning to the door in the right.

I nodded and headed in, there sat a young man. He glanced up at me motioning for me to come closer. As I got closer he spoke. "Hello Y/n! You can call me Pd-nim You're here to audition, I heard you can sing and dance?"  I nodded

"Yes Mr Pd-nim" he chuckled at my words and began to speak himself.

"Good and no need for formalities, just call me Pd-nim. I want you to sing and dance for me, is that okay?" He gestured toward the mic on the stage, I nodded and headed over to it. I took a breath in and told him in wanted to sing Y/f/s (Your favourite song). When the song started to play I immediately were aceing it all, hitting the high and low notes perfectly.

When I finished loud claps filled the room, "Y/n that was amazing! Can we move onto dance now?" I nodded once again and asked if I could dance to Y/s/f/s (Your second favourite song) which he gladly agreed. When you danced it was like you completely forgot about it being for a audition, putting everything into it. You finished it perfectly with a flip as he was amazed.

"Y/n! I am shocked at your moves! I would like you to wait outside until all the auditions are done, okay" He gestured to the door.

"Yes Pd-nim!" I walked to the door walking out happily and taking a seat in my previous spot.

A few hours later all of the interviews were over and a few people were sitting just like me.
There is no way I made it, but there was still a tiny chance I did.

"We have made our decision! We chose..." I didn't even notice Pd-nim had walked out causing me to jump in my seat a little before looking up at him nervously. "Y/n!" I was beyond shocked, I got in? All of the others groaned but still shot me a smile as a congratulations.

I was told to come back the next day for details in what group I'd be joining. Tomorrow would be the start of my new life...

A/n - Hope you liked it armies! Author Unnie out!