Chp. 16: I Like You Too.

Coruscate (Verb) -

"To reflect brilliantly or to sparkle."

A Few Days Later

A Few Days Later...

Sawyer's POV:

"The wheels on the bus go round and round!! Round and round!! Round and round!! The wheels on the bus go round and round!! All through the town!!!"

"Donovan." I grumble, shooting him an irritated look, "Why the fuck are you singing wheels on the bus??"

He's been singing it since we pulled up in front of the mall.

Sighing, he says tiredly, "CocoaMelon."

"Quit." I hiss, glaring at him, "It's annoying as shit."

"I'm guessing your niece is still in town??" Zachary snorts as we walk into the mall side by side. Elias chuckles as Donovan begins whining, "Dude, yes. I hum nursery rhymes in my sleep!!"

"That's actually hilarious." Zachary chides, nudging Elias's shoulder as they continue snickering with one another.

"Imagine walking into his room at night and he's fucking singing 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' in his sleep." Elias chuckles, and Zachary laughs along with him.

I roll my eyes at them as they continue laughing and talking with one another.

As of currently, the guys and I heading to 'Philocalist' to hang out with the girls. Plus, we're helping out the lady who owns the shop to move boxes or some shit.

Anyway, it, of course, was Marianne's idea. She suggested it during Homecoming, and everyone liked it. And, as much as I hate to admit it, I couldn't say no to the suggestion.

If it meant that she'd be there, of course I'm going...

....

I DIDN'T MEAN THAT.

DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT.

Don't you fucking dare.

Anyway.

We agreed to it, and now here we are. School ended a little while ago, and originally, I was just going to spend my afternoon staying home. Doing homework, doing my crosswords, reading a book (maybe), going to the gym, and trying to enjoy being alone.

At least until the 3 asshats I call my friends, and Peanut and Evan would come and fucking harass me for the rest of the night.

"YOu sPEnd tOo mUCH tiME iN YoUr RoOm."

"haNG oUt WiTH uS."

"StOP beINg a HeRMit."

Y'know?? All of the bullshit people say??