Slaughter of the Orc army.

After some time Soei has returned and said to Rimuru and Salem that they will meet with chieftain of the Lizardman in seven days.

But unknown to them Gabiru has returned and overthroned his father so he is now a new chieftain. And Lizardman started attacking Orc's forces sooner than they supposed to. But one thing Gabiru underestimated and that's Starved.

Finally was the seventh day in which Rimuru and Salman are helping the Lizardman. They all now riding to meet the Lizardman chieftain.

And with them are, Shion, Benimaru, Hakuro, Seren, Adam, some cloaked figure, Ranga, and Soei, who's out scouting, and of course Goblins riding on Direwolves and some creatures of Grimm.

But then they were informed that personal guard of Lizardman chieftain was fighting some Orcs.

Rimuru: Assume battle formation. We're going to meet Soei!

Everyone: Sir!

Then the Direwolves and Grimm speeded up. When get to the place the only found dead Orcs.

Gobta: Er, what? It's already over?

Benimaru: He sould've left some for us...

Rimuru: Oh, boy. That Soei really is skilled.

Rimuru then come to Soei who was holding injured Lizardwoman. Salem meanwhile ordered her Grimm to devour the Orc corpses. Rimuru healed that Lizardwoman. Then Salem joins Rimuru and when they both introduced to the Lizardwoman she bowed.

Lizardwoman: Please save my father, the Lizardman chieftain, and my brother Gabiru!

Salem: That Gabiru?

Lizardwoman: Yes.

Rimuru: What happened?

Lizardwoman: My brother led a rebellion and imprisoned the chieftain. I balieved he intends to repel the Orc army on his own, but he has underestimated the Orc Lord. If we take no action, the Lizardmen will surely be exterminated. My father helped me escape during a lapse in the guard's attention. I am aware that this is a selfish request, after we broke our promise to wait for you, but I implore mercy from you who serve such a powerful majin! Please... Please!

Then Shion come to her.

Shion: Well seid, indeed! That you recognize our leaders Rimuru and lady Salem's greatness means you have potential!

Rimuru: H-Hey, shion...

Shion: Come now, stand up. I'm certain the Lizardmen can be saved, just as you hoped!

Lizardwoman: Thenk you! Thank you! Thenk you! Thank you!

Rimuru and Salem looked a little confused.

Rimuru: What choice do we have? We'll be fighting the Orc Lord, either way. So, um... You're the chieftain's daugter, you say?

Lizardwoman: Y-Yes, sir!

Then she kneeled.

Lizardwoman: I am at your command.

Rimuru: Then I'll acknowledge you as a representative of the chieftain. Do you object to forging an alliance right here and now?

Lizardwoman: No, not at all!

Rimuru: Then it's settled. The alliance is complete.

Lizardwoman: Thank you so much.

Rimuru: Soei, can you use Shadow Movement to get to the chieftain from here?