Chapter 03 : Scapegoat + Venting bucket + Punching bag = Bros

Start from the beginning

Even though it was asked in a joking tone, with an expression of sincerity, no matter how much Lisa thought and looked at the situation, she somehow felt a little weird in her heart.

"Listen to him saying rubbish, why would I be angry?"

After the three of them sat down, Song Yi Ran passed the duty of ordering food to the two ladies on scene.

And Chu Ting passed the tablet menu to Lisa.

"Lisa, whatever you feel like eating, order. Don't be shy ah! Yesterday Yi Ran wanted to properly tell you about him going overseas to study, but I unexpectedly came earlier and messed up the message. This party apologises to you ah! But listening to Yi Ran, your personality is carefree like a guy's, you probably won't be angry with me, right?"

"ah...... Wont." Lisa glares at Song Yi Ran.

What rubbish have you sprouted to your girlfriend?

This rascal Song Yi Ran only lazily smiled, as if he was happy to see his 'bro' and his girlfriend getting along so harmoniously.

"Then let's order!"

Lisa suppressed the simmering gas in her heart. She was originally looking forward to meeting Song Yi Ran to tell him that she could possibly be going to New York too.

But now, she feels as bad as if she had just consumed the faeces of flies.

But Lisa quickly thought through things. Girlfriends are like flowing water, but bros are like beaten iron ma!

Being fussy about this kind of things with a rascal with pits for brains is totally meaningless.

Consequently, she properly ordered whatever Alaska king crab, sea cucumber soup, truffle foie gras......

After ordering, Chu Ting and Lisa chatted a little and the topic geared towards New York.

For example where the city's name originated from, what well known luxury brands New York offered, New York's Wall Street ah......

Lisa could not even fit half a sentence into the conversation so she altogether took out her phone to surf the net.

Until the shark fins soup was served.

Chu Ting had a very wealthy lady like posture, gently cooling each spoonful, slowly savouring the flavours, all the while not forgetting to keep up conversation with Song Yi Ran.

"Lang Hua Restaurant's sea cucumber soup just has such a delicious flavour."

After Lisa drank two consecutive large mouthfuls of the sea cucumber soup, she put her spoon down.

"What's wrong? Lisa? Is it because you can't get used to drinking it? Why don't we change it to a snow clam soup? It's nourishing and aids beauty, furthermore, it's sweet, and you'll probably like it. "

Chu Ting asked with a face of concern, but why did Lisag feel it was weird?

"If you don't want to drink then don't drink anymore." Song Yi Ran got up, stretched his arms and pushed the bowl of soup away from Lisa.

"Wey......"

The waiter in the private room immediately went up to the table and quickly removed the soup dish.

"And my share too, I don't want it anymore either." Song Yi Ran said, "Do you have sour and spicy soup?"

"...... Although we do not have this dish on the menu, but since Mr Song is our VIP, we can get our chef to specially cook it up for you."

But Chu Ting tugged Song Yi Ran's sleeve, "Why would this kind of restaurant have sour and spicy soup ah? Don't make things difficult for people anymore!"