Chapter 10

"Hello Hia?" Kuea greeted as soon as Hia Lian answered his call.

"Kuea? You called? Missing my voice already?" Lian teased.

Kuea smiled. "That might be one of the reason." he teased back.

"Oh... so there is another reason? I'm hurt by that Kuea." Lian replied trying to sound upset.

He chuckled. "Of course I miss you already. That is always a first Hia... It's just I need to inform you that I will be missing you more today."

"Why? We will see each other tonight."

Kuea - biting his lips a bit as he is feeling guilty, however he would like to be there for his friend tonight. "I'm sorry but I won't be going home today. My friends and I made some plans to stay over at the Dragon's lair."

"With whom exactly?"

"Oh, I'll be with Diao and Sin...."

"And?"

"...and maybe Lucas since I invited him." he whispered.

Silence.

"Hia?"

"Will you guys be ok?"

"Of course. Don't worry too much this time. It'll be alright."

"Hmmm... if you say so, alright then. Already missing you just thinking about you not being at home tonight."

"I do too, but I'll see you the soonest tomorrow."

"Ok. Take care."

"Bye."

Now that he had already informed Hia of his and his friends plan for the night. He went back to his living room where Sin, Diao and Lucas where sitting.

Flashback from a few hours ago...

Sin already calmed down and they were sitting on one of the benches just chilling. 

Why not in class though?

It seemed like an angel helped them at the moment because Sin and Kuea no longer needs to attend their last lecture for the day as it was cancelled for faculty meeting.

Their friends texted them of the matter so that they don't need to return to their classroom.

Kuea invited the others for a stay over however as this was unanticipated they've declined since a prior commitment was already decided. 

Diao gave a thumbs up and will be going to his secret place (*which is no longer secret*) once his part-time for the day is done.

It was around that time that Lucas showed up, who is just about to go home. "Kuea? H-Hi!" he shyly greeted.

"Lucas!" Kuea beamed. "Great timing. Would you like to stay over at  the Dragon's lair tonight?"

"The what?"

"Oh it's my private place."

"Oh... I don't know..."

"Join us, I insist."

Lucas hesitated for a while and slowly nodded his head.

"Great then! Let's go!" as he said that he happily dragged the two to their destination.

The three were happily talking about something about their favorite food or something when he returned from his call. He smiled. It's good that Diao and Lucas seemed comfortable and Sin is now a bit lively.

Diao who saw him asked if everything went well and he nodded.

"So what should we do tonight. Any food you would like to order or cook?"

"Kuea the word cook is out of the question." Diao teased him that made Lucas chuckled.

"Hey you two I've improved you know!"

"Yeah.. yeah.. stay out of the kitchen later my friend... We'll do the cooking" Diao pointed to Lucas.

"Sure, yeah. I'm good with that task."

"Good. Then You..." Diao pointed at him "...entertain Sin and go grab your finest wine from the cellar. Let's get wasted."

"OMG! Your word's Diao! Who are you? Should I tell Hia Yi?"

Diao playfully smacked his arm and laughed.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Ich wünsche Ihnen ein schönes Wochenende.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥