Monami came down and saw Shynna and Priyal in Kitchen. 

Monu- Good Morning once again..

They both chuckled and added her too in their conversation. It was Monami's pehli rasoi. They both helped with some work and finally she was done..

Priyal (while eating)- Mughe to breakfast krne ki zarurat nhi mera to ho gya. 

Monami smiled widely. 

Shynna- Beta, tumne boht acha khana bnaya hai. 

Monami- Apko acha lga.

Priyal- Arey boht acha..

Shynna- Chlo ab dinner table pe lga deta hai sb log uth te hi honge.

Monami- Ye sb kitne bje uthte hai..

Priyal- Uthte nhi uthane pdte hain..  Pr maine in sbko bola tha ki jldi uthna. 

Shynna- Ab bhi 8:30 ho gye hain pr ye log aise hi so rhe hain. 

Monu- Mai sbko uthati hu. 

They both nodded and Monami went upstairs. She was about to go to Chitra's room but she saw Ritwak and Ashwin on her way who were coming out of their rooms.. She touched their feet and wished them.

Monu- Good Morning Papa.. Chachu

Ashwin smiled and kept his hand on her head and blessed her. Ritwik too smiled and wished her. And they went down.

Monami went to Chitra's room.  She woke up and wished her. Then she was about to go to Aryan's room but it was locked. So, she went to her room. 

She came inside and saw that Karan was sleeping peacefully. She went near him and stood there.

Monami tapped his shoulder, but he was unaffected.

Monu- Karan.. 

Monu- Karannn..

Karan(slowly)- Hm..

Monu- Utho.. 

Karan- Kyu..?

Monu- Kya kyu..? Kyu uthte hain..?

Monu- Karan... 

Karan- 2 min.

Monu- Okay...

She started doing some other work. Karan woke up and saw her. He smiled.

Karan - Good Morning..

Monami looked towards him and smiled- Good Morning.. 

Then sat on bed and then went to washroom. After some time, he came out and Monami has left till then...

After some time, he too came down and so as Chitra...

They all sat on dining table. Monami, Shynna and Priyal were serving food. 

Ritwik- Wow.. khushbu to boht achi hai.

Chitra- After all Bhabhi ne jo bnaya hai... 

They took some bites and were too much impressed by the food.

Ashwin- Khaana to boht acha hai. 

She then served the dessert and it was too much good. 

Chitra- Bhaiya apko kyse lga apne btaya nhi..?

Karan smiled and looked at Monami- Acha hai..

Ashwin- sirf acha.

Karan- Boht acha..

Shynna- Terko tareef bhi nhi krni ati.

Karan facepalmed mentally while others chucked. After some time, they all completed their breakfast and Ashwin and Ritwik went to the office... 

They all settled the things and then Shynna and Priyal gifted her the golden bangles for her first rasoi. Shynna made her wear them. Monami was so happy.

 They also brought anklets for her first rasio it was actually brought by Karan. Shynna gave them to Karan. He was confused. Priyal tapped his forehead and told him to make her wear them.

Monu- Nhi its okay..

Priyal- Koi baat nhi beta.

Momu - pr.. (she was about to complete her sentence but Karan sat down and made her wear the anklets.)

 They all clapped and Monami was so much happy. She looked at him and he gave her a warm smile and then they shared a group hug with Shynna , Priyal and Chitra...❤

----------------------------------------------------------------------  

Precap- Light out

Let me know how you like it..❤

Pls do vote and comment. Also please do share your ideas how should I proceed the story .. ❤