Serodeku

There in a relationship and Sero wants to spice things up between him and Izuku also there in there second year of UA
Top Sero Hanta: Age 17 Height: 170
Bottom Izuku Midoriya: Age 17 Height:160
Kinks: Bondage, Quirk Use

Third POV
Sero is the luckiest guy to have a amazing boyfriend, sometimes he would second guess himself about their relationship, and when he thinks too much he would go to Izuku for comfort about their relationship. Then one day he thought they should spice things up between them, from cuddling and kisses to something more serious, so he asked Denki of how to spice things up but of course Denki his only reply was "Did you guys have sex, yet?" "Denki! Don't say that word when there people around us!" He whispered yelled and yes there in the common room.

Taking Sero's hand off his mouth "Look man, you asked me of 'How to Spice things up' with Midoriya, ok? and that was my only answer" Sero looked at Denki and said "Sorry, it's just that, I want to get more serious with our relationship, you know but every time I want to ask Izuku to get more serious I just freeze up and change to another subject" Denki looked at Sero, sighed and said " Ok,but ask him if he wants to do *it* with you and make sure to take it slow, ok? Because you don't want him to be uncomfortable, and make sure that you don't go soo rough with him" "Thanks for the little info" " No problem man, so go have fun" Sero blushed at what he meant by 'fun'

Time Skip

When the sun was about to set Mina invited some of the class to see the new movie she suggested. Of course the Baku-squad comes ( where kirishima have to drag Bakugou in ) and when Sero heard that some of the class are going to the movies he thought this is the perfect opportunity to have Izuku alone. When they're still getting ready, Sero enters Izuku's dorm room and saw that there's a white towel wrapped around his waist "Hey Hanta, I thought that we should go see the movie that Mina suggested" Hanta without thinking used his quirk on Izuku wrapping his wrists,closing the door locking it walked over and throw him on the bed and taped his wrist to the head board.

While Izuku was processing what happened he tugged the tape and it's much stronger before "I see that you used my advice" "Yes, and it did work and I practiced it more too, so now my tape is more durable" said Sero as lust is showing in his eyes and moving his hand around Izuku's waist. Izuku gulped his nerves down his throat,when Sero heard that he grabbed the towel around Izuku and yanked it off that caused him to yelp and close his legs "Come on Izuku~ don't be like that~"

Sero POV
After I said that he immediately blushed,my only thought was 'Does he like it when he gets teased?' Without thinking I got my index finger and middle finger put them on his nipples and tugged them "ahhh~~" I looked at him,he looks at me I smirk and tugged them again "Ahh~~ Hanta ~" I pulled my hand away,licked my two fingers put them around his hole and circled around. Then I looked down and saw his joy stick twitching and leaking pre cum I used my mouth and took it all in once "Ahh!~ Hanta ~~do it a-again~~"

Izuku POV
When Hanta took my dick inside his mouth I was drooling and panting of what is happening to my body then I felt something entered inside of my hole and it stretched,I shut my eyes and curled my hands into fist. When I opened them I saw him looking at me with concern on his face and his eyes he said "I'm sorry, we can stop if you want too" "Hanta, I'm ok with this ok? And I'm start to like of what your doing" I replied with a red face "Ok, tell me if you want to stop" "Ok I will"

Third POV
Hanta continued with his fingers going in and out and sucking his dick Izuku was in true bliss his eyes was rolling back from the pleasure he is receiving. Hanta then entered another finger, and scissors stretch them Izuku moaned from the response he's getting then he felt a pit in his stomach "H-h-han-ta some-ting is coming from me~" 'Is it what I'm thinking?' Hanta didn't stop fingering and began to stroke Izuku's dick faster "Han-ta~ wha-are you doing?~" then he press something that will make Izuku go crazy "HAN-TA!~~" 'Did he just come on my face?' "pant*pant*pant*"

Hanta look at Izuku and saw he was in a daze and tears at the corner of his eyes, he quickly took his shirt and pants and underwear off and took a condom out his pants. "Hanta~~what are youuu doing?" "I'm going in" Hanta slowly entered in Izuku "AAHHH!~~HAN-TA~~" Sero felt happy that he is the first one that took Izuku's virginity, he's happy that Izuku is feeling pleasure from him. "Izuku I'm gonna start moving" "Ok" said Izuku with a whimper Hanta heard his response and saw he was crying again, he untapped Izuku picked him up and started to kiss his tears away "It's ok, I'll wait until your comfortable" two minutes had pass "Hanta you can move" "You sure?" said Hanata with a worried tone "Yes" "Ok" Hanta started to move slowly "F-fast-er~" listening to his lover's needs he started to speed up and laid Izuku's back on the bed,while his face is looking at Sero

Sero POV
When I laid Izuku on the bed I can see the faces he's making while I try to please him and I remember what I did to Izuku when I was still preparing him so I was search for that special spot that will make him go crazy "Ha-ta~ I th-ink I'm gonn-Ahh~come again~" "O-k"

Third POV
Izuku knows that Sero is close too, while Sero was still looking for his prostate he slammed hard onto his prostate without realizing "AAAHH~"
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku just came,Sero who was shocked of how much Izuku came and realized that he found what he was looking for. So he started to abuse that special spot inside of Izuku "Ha-ha~ta I-I j-j-j-Ahh~ c-c-ca-ahh~" Izuku was lost in pleasure of how much he was receiving. Hanta on the other hand was in true heaven right now and he couldn't stop his hips he grabbed Izuku's hands yanked him towards himself wrapped his arms around him and still move his hips "Han~ I'm  c-c-com~ing~aahh~a-a-gain~" "It's ok we'll come together" after a few more movements of skin slapping Hanta and Izuku came. Then Izuku passed out Sero unwrap himself from Izuku got the blankets cover themselves and kissed his forehead "Love you❤️"

Outside the room

"Holy shit" said Mina she the others were about to leave for the movies until they all got suspicious about Sero and Izuku about them being gone and they all decided to look for them until they found out what they were doing "I can't believe we missed the whole  fucking movie for this disgusting shit" said Bakugou irritated that he had to listen between Deku and Tapes" "Bakugou, sshhh you don't want Sero waking up and tape all of us to the wall" replied Mina "Hey aren't you all supposed to be asleep"said a tired voice they all flinched and gulped they all turned around and found Aizawa "Sensei, we were about to leave after we all check up on Sero and Midoriya" said Denki hoping   that he convinced their scale teacher "If your checking on them then why are there 8 students in the hallway? Not only that Mina,you told me that you all was going to movies not eavesdropping outside of Midoriya's dorm room" after what he said he continued "All of you detention for next week" *goan* when they all left he said to himself "I don't get paid enough for this shit"

Hey sorry if you are the person who is still waiting for Mafia Kirishima x Stripper Katsuki I hope this will make it up and for the absence well my motivation was coming and going every once and a while so I thought 'I should finish this one shot before my motivation goes away' soo bye 👋