CHAPTER 27 - Invitations for Join the Fans Circle

Start from the beginning

“Damn, I’m not special?”

    At this time, Lee Gilyoung came up behind her and reached out to Mjolnir.

“Hey Kid! This is mine…”

    Mjolnir was lightly lifted by Lee Gilyoung’s hands. Lee Gilyoung swung the hammer around before looking at me.

“Hyung, can I have it?”

“Yes, it looks good.”

     Lee Jihye once again looked stunned.

“Only I am unhappy… just me…”

     I ignored her and searched the remaining items. Let’s see what was left.

[External Reinforced Suit – Replica] A grade protective clothing.

    I didn’t know what would happen in the future but it would be nice to supplement my defense. Once I wore the suit, it wrapped around my arms and legs.

[Damage from external attacks is reduced by 10%.]

[The ability to detect enemies is improved.]

[You can move more agilely than before.]

    It was a bit frustrating but it was still better than not wearing it. In particular, I thought about the fight waiting at the end of this.

     Now the preparations were finished.

     Since there were no significant changes in the dungeon, it was clear that Yoo Jonghyuk was alive. If we moved quickly through the sixth floor, we might be able to meet on the seventh floor. In the worst-case scenario, if he was fighting the boss on the eighth floor… at least he was still alive.

    Now, let’s go and get our damn regressor back.

“…Now I am tired of movies.”

    I agreed with Jung Heewon’s words. I didn’t want to look at a movie theatre for a while. I should just be satisfied with the high performance fee.

    We went directly up to the seventh floor. Maybe this time we could see Yoo Jonghyuk’s back…

    Damn. Most of the posters on the seventh floor were torn. Yes, Yoo Jonghyuk was now in the boss room. Under these circumstances, there was really no time to delay.

“Run. It is almost the last floor.”

    We started to run. We had to catch up with that guy as fast as possible. Before he gave up everything.

    We passed through the auditoriums and ran down the aisles. The posters on the 7th floor were of Korean movies popular in the past.

    Shit, please let all of them be torn…
    However, unlike what I hoped, the last poster was still intact.

“Damn…”

[The screening will begin.]

    The blue spotlight covered the party and the scene changed. My head spun and a salty smell entered my nose.

    The stage was the sea. But… this time it wasn’t a cruise ship. There was the smell of artillery. The rough texture of the Panokseon could be felt.

   The moment I turned my head on the shaky boat, I heard someone’s voice.

“Everybody, down—!”

    I reflexively fell down and there was a bombardment of gunfire around me. Tang tang tang tang― A few soldiers collapsed while bleeding.

“Protect the ship―!”