"What's with all the suits?" I asked Ashton as he had gotten up to sit on the end of the bed, looking at us.

"Did you guys bring a suit with you?" he asked while looking at us back and forth. We all shook our heads with a lost expression. "Thought so" Ashton chuckled and stood up.

"We were supposed to bring suits? Where are we going? The red carpet?" Calum asked as he stood up to examine all the different suits.

"No, just the dinner and party really, but I forgot to tell you because it's such an obvious thing for me to bring, so that's all on me" Ashton said and put his hands up in surrender, "but I got it fixed, so you have to try them on and see which one fits you the best" he smiled.

"Oh, look at sugar daddy taking care of us" Michael joked and hopped out of bed to walk over to the suits as well.

"That's what I am to you guys? A sugar daddy?" Ashton asked and put his hands over his heart as if Michael hurt him.

"Well, in our offense you are actually spoiling us, taking care of us and sleeping with one of us" Calum smirked at Ashton before going back to looking at the dark grey suit in his hands.

"But that kind of makes you the greatest friend ever" Michael said from behind the rack and I could see the smile grow on Ashton's face.

"I'm trying this on" Michael said and brought an all black suit with him to the bathroom. "Me too" Calum said and joined him with the grey suit.

I sat up from the bed and pulled my hands around Ashton's torso to then pull him down softly back on the mattress. He rolled off me so he was lying beside me, looking at me with big, happy hazel eyes. I moved closer so that our noses were just touching and Ashton closed his eyes while smiling small.

It was in moments like this that I really knew that I loved Ashton. He was just so amazing for doing this to not only me but to my friends. He looked so happy with himself and he looked so happy being here right now. He was such an amazing, humble and thoughtful human being and it warmed my heart every time he helped my friends and family.

"You excited for 2015, beautiful?" Ashton breathed out while slowly opening his amazing eyes. I smiled and nodded, moving even closer to him so our chests were touching. He put his arm around me and pulled me even closer. A content sigh was released as he smiled brightly at me.

"How about you, you look excited" I chuckled fondly at him and reached one hand up to his honey curls that had been a bit more blonder now thanks to the bright sun.

"Yeah, I have a feeling 2015 will be a really good year, both for me and for the company" he smiled cheekily, showing off his cute dimples. I reached my hand down from his hair and traced his dimples with my fingers. He looked at me intently while I was doing so.

"My family is coming today" he whispered, smiling small. I smiled back, knowing just how much his family meant to him.

"I'm excited to meet them" I whispered back, still tracing his dimples.

"They are excited to meet you too"

I grabbed his chin gently and steered him over to my lips, kissing him deeply and lovingly. God, how I loved kissing Ashton.

He gripped my waist harder as I slipped my tongue into his mouth, moving it against his own. I sighed happily into the kiss and Ashton chuckled before rolling over so I was on top of him. I straddled him under the cover and kept kissing him deeply. With every kiss we shared I tried to show all the love I had for him, but it's pretty obvious he hasn't noticed. Or else he is just a really good actor.