If I could now penetrate or render useless the stupidly tough shields of ancient dragons, Should I now focus on the development of portable kinetic and hypersonic weaponry and then mass produce them? Also, do I need to create a flying arsenal ship loaded with heck tons of antiship and air-to-air missiles or something similar? While thinking some stuff, the mouth of Voris opened up.

"Are you perhaps going to fight the ancient dragons of devil's den?." (Voris)

While cautiously putting down his words, Voris and the dwarves look cautious on me, as if like they're seeing me now as a threat.

"If it's gonna be solve with peaceful resolutions then I'll try to avoid any fight with them." (Liam)

Lie, imma still murder some of them along the way. For testing purposes only. Not only that, I swear to kill that motherfucking silver dragon that got me shot down, couple of weeks ago.

"I don't know what is your motivation to the point picking a fight with ancient dragons, but one piece of advice, young man, you shouldn't poke and open a can full of worms unprepared." (Voris)

That's an understatement, being a worm in consideration of me, who has already fought against an ancient dragon. If they were just a bunch of worms, then it would be an easy job to trample them, but they aren't because they are freaking monstrous giants.

"Nah, I have plenty of firepower to level down the entire devil's den... I'm not sure though if I could kill them in one swing." (Liam)

"Hmm... Is that so, last thing before we conclude the paperwork officially, we need a proof that you're not bluffing about your communities technological Marvel's." (Voris)

"Well of course it is, send one of your ships on the south 40 kilometers, I have submersible boats in patrol there." (Liam)

Sole Typhoon remained in my service, I lost the rest in the fight with the Leviathan.

"Submersible?." (Voris)

"Ships that could dive down underwater." (Liam)

"Underwater boat?." (Voris)

"Yeah, how about dwargon?." (Liam)

"Under development, and yet to be deployed in service." (Voris)

They smiled bitterly. Well, the same ridiculousness goes for them as well. After all, according to my data gathering, it seems the Dwargon skipped the dreadnought era before building fast battleships or superdreadnought equivalents of World War 2. Heck, how the fuck they could build those 70,000 tons battleships when they only barely passed Ironclad era of 1885 to 1890, 20 years ago. Just how did Sistiene's mother went overboard and create this World War 2 era nation within 5 or 6 years of her stay here?

"Whatever, our ships will depart within an hour for a routine training patrol, so it won't really matter if you're bluffing or not, it's just that you'll tarnish the name of the lady here." (Voris)

As Voris points out, sistiene's credibility here might plummet if a clown or a scammer tried to fraud the dwarves while using her name here.

"As far as concern, I'm not playing around, thus fret not." (Liam)

I said this while assuring sistiene who are currently solidified by the holograms that are still floating in the air. Hey? Are you listening? It seems it's not, so I deactivated the holograms, snapping sistiene back to reality.

"Hey! Liam! Let's talk about this thoroughly afterwards! Every single ounce of information counts. Don't miss anything or else I'll get mad at you!." (Sistiene)

With a sharp turn of head like a predator, she launched a barrage of questions or more like a command to me.

"Who are you? My mom?." (Liam)

Verde Crows: Lost In Another World (Slow update)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें