Xie Changning, who was lying on the couch, seemed to have lost his soul and could not feel any pain. The emperor was a little worried that he was being stimulated stupidly, so he hurriedly called out, "Xie Aiqing! Xie Aiqing!"

Xie Changning finally came back to his senses. , his stagnant eyes finally moved slightly, touching the emperor's line of sight, and immediately got up from the couch, knelt down and bowed his head, his voice was extremely difficult, "I am disrespectful, please forgive me."

He personally lifted him up and said softly, "It's not Aiqing's fault. Aiqing might as well go back to the mansion to rest for a few days, and it won't be too late to return to the court when his body recovers."

Xie Changning bowed deeply again, and then turned around abruptly . Looking at the indifferent Xie Yan, the face in front of him overlapped with his deep memory, Xie Changning stared at him silently for a moment, his lips moved, his eyes were bloodshot, he seemed to want to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything.

So far, no matter what you say, it's all in vain.

He remembered everything. He was like a spectator, watching the shitty things he had done over the past ten years. In the story, he was like a puppet manipulated by others. Although he did not want to do those things, he did it. Just do it.

He couldn't forgive himself, let alone Wu Wanrou. Even if he didn't use the sub-gu to test, he knew that Wu Wanrou was the one who used the emotion-gu. The thought of him sharing the same bed with this woman for more than ten years, the thought of him doing such cruel things to his relatives under the control of this woman, he almost wanted to die with her!

More than ten years ago, when Xie Changning was only in his twenties, when he was in his prime, he caused the hearts of noble ladies in the capital to be chaotic, but he and Cen Mian were childhood sweethearts and had a strong relationship, and he never looked at outsiders.

However, Cen Mianqing died suddenly of an emergency in the second year after giving birth to his eldest son. Xie Changning was in pain and grief for a long time, and planned to not marry a wife in this life and raise the child alone.

But at that time, Miao Jiang was finally subdued by the imperial court, and an embassy was sent to Beijing to pay tribute. Wu Wanrou went to Beijing with the embassy at that time.

She fell in love with Xie Changning at first sight, and when she found out that his wife had passed away, she was so excited that she wanted to marry Xie Changning, but Xie Changning simply ignored her. If it wasn't for her being the daughter of the Miao Jiang lord, her status was precious, and he even looked at her. nothing.

Such Xie Changning aroused Wu Wanrou's desire to conquer even more. Knowing that she was the number one beauty in Miao Jiang, she did not believe that any man would not be attracted to her, but no matter how she provoked, Xie Changning was unmoved. Only really got into it.

Why is such a loving and righteous man not hers?

So, a thought becomes a devil.

Xie Changning, who recalled these things, naturally recognized that the boy in front of him was the child he had been missing for many years.

That's right, under the control of Wu Wanrou, he sold him and Mianqing's child to that filthy place, and let his blood suffer so much pain, the thought of this made him want to die.

Xie Changning took one last look at Xie Yan, and after saying goodbye to the emperor, he returned to the Xie residence with a blank expression.

Xie Yan watched his back, and felt a little unbearable in his heart, but people always have to pay the price for what they do. If Xie Changning had been more careful, Wu Wanrou would not have been controlled by Gu worms.

Full of anger and grief stirred in Xie Changning's chest, but the more angry he felt in his heart, the calmer his face became, but his trembling hands showed some emotions.

When the master returned to the mansion late at night, the servants naturally got up and stood by, and even the sleepy Wu Wanrou was awakened.

In the dimly lit room, the moonlight fell through the window and fell in front of the bed, suspiciously like Yinshuang, Wu Wanrou's heart suddenly trembled, she sat up abruptly, and looked at the door that was opened with a creak, a tall and handsome figure outside the door. Appearing in front of her eyes, she breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a coquettish anger, "Didn't you mean staying in the palace? Why did you come back?"

Xie Changning paused, stepped into the room, closed the door behind his back, and said softly, "After discussing with the sage State affairs, I miss you too much, so I rushed back to the mansion."

His words were lingering, and Wu Wanrou was overjoyed to hear that, watching him gradually approaching her, the tall man's figure blocked the moonlight, and she couldn't see the expression on his face. Just as he was about to reach out to pull his wide sleeve, Xie Changning suddenly took out a beautiful hairpin from his sleeve.

"You asked me to buy it for you this morning." Xie Changning sat on the edge of the couch with a very gentle tone, the same as usual.

Wu Wanrou has a strong desire to control, and she likes to let Xie Changning go for some things that can obviously be bought by the servants.

The extremely delicate hosta was carefully held in the palm of the man's hand, and Wu Wanrou was about to reach out to pick it up, but she saw a flash of blue light, a sharp pain in her throat, and hot blood gurgled out, dyeing the embroidered couch red. See the cruelty and hatred on the man's face!

"You..." Wu Wanrou's beautiful eyes widened, but she couldn't say anything.

Xie Changning had studied martial arts, and the hosta easily penetrated the woman's slender neck. He pulled it out and poked it in again and again, blood splattered all over his face, but he didn't feel anything until Wu Wanrou's body became cold.

I don't know how long it took, until Xie Changning's hand holding the hosta was stiff, and he came back to his senses, looking at the terrifying corpse in front of him, his heart was extremely calm, and he had no intention of hiding.

After sitting for a night, he walked out of the bedroom covered in blood. He went to the study to get the sword, then went to the stable and pulled out a horse. Under the terrified gazes of the servants in the house, he rushed out of the gate of Xie's house and went straight to the cemetery outside the city. .