Before the matter of Fengyuan Pavilion had spread to the Five Poison Religion, heroes from all over the Central Plains martial arts had gathered outside the Five Poison Religion altar. Although they haven't been able to break into the old nest of the Five Poison Sect in Miaojiang yet, in the past few years, the Five Poison Sect has invested a lot of manpower and material resources in the Central Plains. Pai's vitality was hurt.

The Five Poison Sect lived up to its name, but before everyone entered, there were many poisonous insects suddenly appeared outside the altar, and many people couldn't help but flinch, only to see the gang members from Mingjian Villa and Lujiabao unexpectedly took out the bottle. Pour out some powder on the ground, and those poisonous insects quickly retreated like a tidal wave, daring not to approach.

Others asked why this thing, Mingjian Villa and Lujiabao acted on the opportunity, and began to promote Futianlou, saying that these powders for dealing with poisonous insects were all produced by Futianlou.

Everyone sighed, the Lord Bietian is really a god!

Seeing that the poisonous insects failed to damage their troops, the Five Poison Sect had no choice but to leave the school to fight, and a large number of them stood up, blocked the gate of the church, and confronted the Central Plains martial arts.

They are good at poison. Even if the disciples are not high in martial arts, they are all masters of poison. When they face the heroes of the Central Plains, it is not certain who will win.

But Xie Yan never fought an uncertain battle. Ke Shaoyang and Lu Jin made people pass the antidote to other chivalrous warriors. In this way, even in the face of the poison of the Five Poison Sect, they didn't have to be as constrained as before.

The two sides fought fiercely, but the Five Poisons sect did not really have a foothold in the Central Plains after all. When they faced off against so many heroes in the Central Plains, they soon collapsed, and the church was directly captured. One of them escaped together, and the rest were solved by martial arts heroes.

The Central Plains martial arts won a complete victory. Ke Shaoyang and Lu Jin became famous in this siege operation and became a model for the younger generation of the Central Plains martial arts. Everyone said that Mingjian Villa and Lujiabao had successors.

Bound the sky.

As soon as Cen Yunqing woke up, he saw Bai Wuyin standing by the bed, Bai Wuyin met his eyes, and immediately got up to shout Xie Yan, when he saw the servant came in with a bowl of medicine, "Master knows that Master Cen is awake, let him Bring the medicine here."

He had been in a coma for many years, his body was not fully recovered, and he was dazed by the medicine, so he naturally continued to drink medicine to replenish his body.

Bai Wuyin took it and fed Cen Yunqing in person.

"The master also said that you will all live in Futianlou in the future." 

The servant's words made Cen Yunqing feel extremely guilty. Xie Yan asked them to live in Futianlou before, but they refused without thinking much. But he never thought that he would be used to threaten Xie Yan. If he had agreed, Xie Yan would not have been so embarrassed.

Fortunately, they are all right.

The Five Poison Sect escaped from the Central Plains martial arts in a hurry, and the matter spread to the Xie Mansion in the capital. Wu Wan shook her hand softly, and Kodan was directly applied to the joints.

Her face turned gloomy in an instant, "That Xie Yan actually has such skills?"

 The servant trembled and dared not speak.

Wu Wanrou waved him down, frowning lightly, she never expected that a person who should have fallen into the quagmire would be able to soar into the sky, but so what?

After Xie Changning returned to the mansion, Wu Wanrou entered the study with chicken soup, with a bright smile and a soft voice, "It's getting cold, drink some soup to nourish your body."

Xie Changning always listened to her words, and when she heard the words, she put down the scroll and drank it one by one. Chicken soup, Wu Wanrou smiled even more, sat on his lap, and said slowly: "Changning, did you mention before that the queen mother in the palace is not in good health, and the saint is upset because of this?"

"Yes, The imperial physicians are also helpless." Xie Changning nodded.

Wu Wanrou leaned into his ear and said a few words, Xie Changning raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Can you really be brought back to life?"

"Can I still lie to you?" Wu Wanrou pretended to be displeased.

Xie Changning pondered for a moment, "I will report to Ming Sheng in the court tomorrow."