Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Whoo, it's hot. How much y'all think Carlotta spent on that?" Star asked as they finished their photo shoot.

"Child, you know this is the biggest move she done made yet since Midtown became Gravity Records with this Karma launch, so you know it wasn't nothing for that bitch to call in a favor. And y'all got rehearsal today at, uh, noon." Miss Bruce told them.

"Like, now?" Star asked.

"Noon, girl."

"That's, like, now."

"Okay, well, then there you go. Go get ready. Simone, Mateo needs you to stop by his office." Miss Bruce told her.

"Okay."

"Artemis your script for your movie is ready for you and you have a studio session with Skyh." Miss Bruce told her.

"Okay, thanks," Artemis said as she put her robe on.

"Did you get the travel handled that I asked for? I just need everything right for Olivia." Alex asked Miss Bruce.

"Why you so worried about that girl?" Miss Bruce asked.

"Her sister, Bianca, died in the plane crash and she reached out to us online."

"Oh, no, that's too deep. Please don't bring that to me. I can't." Miss Bruce said making Artemis laugh.

"Star, your baby daddy's here," Simone said as Alex said Artemis started to leave.

"Ooh, girl, Jackson here?"

"Hey." Artemis and Alex greeted him as they walked past him.

.......

^ Artemis's outfit

^ Artemis's outfit.

"Hi!" Artemis and Alex greeted as they watched Olivia get out of the car.

"Hi. This is not happening! This is crazy. A G-Wagen?" Olivia said excitedly as they pointed to the car.

"Yeah."

"And you two are so fly, like, stupid fly."

"Thank you."

"Not stupid, but you know what I mean. Ugh, y'all probably hate me already." Olivia said nervously.

"What? No, no way. We're just glad you're here." Artemis said as she pulled her into a hug and then moved aside so Alex could hug her.

"Come on. We'll show you Gravity Records." Alex told as they started to walk.

"Girl, I almost freaked the hell out when I saw that was you that posted on Bianca's SnapShots page. And thanks for sending a car. I really hate flying ever since..."

"Oh, trust me, girl, it's okay, I understand," Alex told her.

"Alex Crane just called me "girl." This is the best day of my life. You two are much smaller in person." Olivia told them.