Sexy love (8)

Charley sighed as she woke in bed. She looked to see Sami as he walked in. He smiled. "Toast?" He asked.

Charley shook her head. "I'm only hungry for you," she said as she kneeled up and pulled him close. She smirked. "I want you to do me."

Sami nodded. He put the plate down and laid her down. He got between her legs and smirked. "You're beautiful. Did anyone tell you that?"

Charley smiled and kissed him. She pulled down the front of his boxers and smirked as he pushed into her.

Sami moaned as he slid back into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and smirked. "Do me," she mumbled.

Sami smirked and picked up the pace. He kissed her as he moved in and out of her.

Within moments, he released his load. Charley moaned and kissed him. "Amazing."

"You are too."

***
Charley went out into the village. She saw Maia and frowned. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Back to L.A. I have no purpose here. My mum thinks I'm here to cause trouble. And I just... I don't know. Maybe I'm better off going back. Warren wants me here to shag when he wants. I'm sick of it," Maia mumbled.

Charley frowned. "I'm here babes. You've got me."

Maia sighed and nodded. "I know. I'm just not feeling the best right now. I have the worst cramps. I don't think it's my period either. I just... I don't know. Something doesn't feel right with my body."

"Let's go to a doctor then. See if we can find out what's going on," Charley told her.

Maia sighed. "I think I'm pregnant. That's why I need to get away from here. It's not safe for me or the baby here."

Charley looked to her and sighed. She smiled. "You're safe here. Do you really think Warren is going to let something happen to the baby?" She asked.

"I don't know anymore. My head feels so messy at the moment. I just need to get out the village for a little bit. I will come back. I just need some time."

Charley shook her head. "You don't have to leave Mai. You're wanted here."

"It doesn't feel like I am. No one wants me here. I just... I don't know."

***
Charley was sitting in the club. She looked up as Verity walked towards her. "So. You think you can take Sami from me? You're insane. You're the daughter of a criminal. And you need locking up."

Charley smirked. "Oh hon. You sound so jealous right now. But guess what.... you're not going to get him back. He's mine. And he's staying mine. So goodbye."

Verity shook her head. She looked to her. "I'm not leaving. He was mine and you took him from me. You know you did," she told her.

"Bye now."

Verity walked over to her. She grabbed her and smirked. "You're a bitch. You need locking up. And I'm going to take great joy in doing that," she told her.

Charley watched as she walked off. But she had no idea how Verity was going to get her revenge on Charley for apparently stealing Sami from her.