SYPNOSIS

There was a thin line between desire and need. And right from the first day Angelina bumped into him, she knew he was bad news. She knew it was wrong to let him in and take control over her mind soul and body but yet she had let it happen with zero regrets.

There was something about him that screamed danger but she had always been one to never listen to her guts, always been one to see what happend right after she ignored the warning bells in her head. Curiosity was a trait she willingly possessed, she was lucky it hadn't killed her, yet.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hiii and welcomeeeee. So I basically forgot what I was 'bout to type here (lol).
This is an original work! All copy rights reserved. Please no parts of this book should be plagarized(pretty please). It's hard enough to write a book then someone comes along to plagiarize it. (if you do, i'ma rip your heart outta your chest, they don't call me bloody dera for nothing)

THE SINFUL CONTRACT is the book you've been looking for on the home page to keep you warm through the lonely cold nights. Don't worry I gatchu. This isn't my first time writing on this app, I had two books previously here which I took down. I really hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.

Don't forget to vote, comment ( no hate comments here, if you don't like it, you get your ass out of it) and share.

Enjoy!🦋🖤