§ Chapter Eleven §

A/N: Haven't updated in a very long time therefore I might confuse characters. Sorry.

"Juan?"
"Yes Trevor?"
"I need to tell you something."

• • •

Juan knew that now he had a perfect chance to make Trevor pay for what he did that made them kick out Tyler. He thought that Trevor was the asshole who told, and that it was by force because Tyler loved Juan, Tyler would never cheat. Boy was he wrong.
Now knowing what Joey did he had to think how to use this knowledge against Trevor.
And than he thought about Joey's attempt to suicide ... If he connected the two, switched the roles, it will be perfect.
"Juan?" Stephen's voice echoed in the house. Not him again. Juan and Stephen never really got along.
"What?" Juan answers while lighting a cigarette outside with the others.
"I need to talk to you."
They go to the corner of the backyard and Juan nods at him to start talking.
"Listen, I know Trevor told you about Joey and knowing you and Tyler you're going to use it against him aren't you?"
"Who says? You have no proof that I'm planning to lie."
"You bend the truth I know you."
"Whatever man."
Stephen grabs Juan by his shirt and whispers in his ear ;"if you do anything to Trevor I will harm you." Than pushed him and walked away whistling.