𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Start from the beginning

You sighed and turned around to leave them be, you weren't in the mood to argue with them anymore. You have a son to keep innocent even if you were to beat the shit out of anyone.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

That day, you didn't leave your room at all for the rest of the evening since you didn't want to meet any of your the girls outside. You were deep in thought, recalling all of those memories with your late husband.

Even though you won't admit it, you miss him so much...

Now that you think about it, you found yourself responsible for Megumi alone. The boy still didn't open up to Tengen's wives yet, he is mostly with you. That's why you were forced to do your job during night time and in nearby villages. He goes anywhere you go, he does anyone you do... He was literally copying you. Although, H/N always advised Megumi to develop his own personality, he still followed you.

You were pretty concerned that he might end up like you and follow your steps. The last thing you want was for Megumi to be like you. You fought the Zenin clan just for him, you will be damned for all eternity if he became like you. You always keep up your cold personality to show everyone that you're a tough woman to play with, but deep down... you're so depressed and worried.

Was getting a peaceful life a lot for you?

You let out a sigh and stood up to look for Megumi since it was his shower time. You exited the room and walked throughout the hallways. You went to the garden, assuming that he might be there playing with his dogs. However, you just found the dogs sleeping and Megumi's nowhere to be found, "Where is he?" You mumbled and turned to leave the garden.

Just then, you crossed paths with Hinatsuru, "Oh, Y/N san? Do you need something?" She asked you with slight puzzlement. You shook your head, "I'm looking for Megumi, have you seen him?" You asked her in return. The woman thought for a moment before letting out a small 'oh', "The last time I checked he was with Tengen sama in our room." She told you.

You nodded to her as a thank you and went to the said room. You shamelessly opened the door, "Megumi, wher-..." You stopped as Megumi turned to face you.

You froze in place when you saw the red color in the corner of his lips and your mind jumped to conclusions. You dashed toward him and held his face in your hands.

 You dashed toward him and held his face in your hands

"What happened to you?!"

You screamed as anger and concern took over you. The three wives and Uzui heard your scream and dashed toward you two, "Is everything okay, Y/N?" Tengen asked as he walked toward you. He noticed that you were looking at Megumi with wide eyes while the boy was unfazed.

"H-How did you get this scar?"

"Y/N, calm d-..."

"YOU SHUT UP!"

You screamed at Tengen while glaring at him. The little boy removed your hands from his face and showed you the brush that had red paint on it, "It's not real, mama. I just want to look like you." Your eyes twitched when you heard what he said. You unconsciously found yourself hugging him tightly, "No... No matter what, don't be like me, Megumi... don't even think about it..." You muttered, burying your face in his shoulder while Megumi was confused by all of this commotion.

" You muttered, burying your face in his shoulder while Megumi was confused by all of this commotion

Tengen was surprised... Today, he saw a new side of you. He saw the mother in you. Your concern about Megumi and how you didn't want him to be like you was what pushed you to raise him in a good way. Tengen finally saw the fragile woman behind your cold personality... And he will make sure that what you want will be achieved.