"You are here." The man's dark eyes fell on Qin Jiuxiao's face, then moved to Xie Yan's face, sliding over the clasped hands of the two, and suddenly a smile appeared, "It came faster than the emperor imagined."

This is the first time Qin Jiuxiao has seen this person. Although he is his biological father, in his eyes, this person has simply blasphemed the word "father".

"Tell me, what's your purpose?" The black jade sword in Qin Jiuxiao's hand couldn't help but let out thick auras.

The former emperor Qin Changlan still smiled, but his eyes were full of endless resentment, he said: "I just want you to become the most powerful Demon Lord, but unfortunately you are tired of love, I have to do it myself. For you."

Qin Jiuxiao almost believed it, Xie Yan was very calm, and said calmly: "With Jiuxiao's talent, it will be difficult to ascend to the upper realm in the future, why do you use this method?"

If you just hope that Qin Jiuxiao can become a The first person in Xiujie and Demon Realm, Qin Changlan has absolutely no need to come here, just wait for Qin Jiuxiao to grow up.

"As a master, don't you know that he is only a middle-grade Lei Linggen? Besides, why do I want to cultivate the Tao of Qin Changlan's bloodline? Can't you see his achievements after cultivating demons?" Very satisfied.

"No," Xie Yan analyzed rationally, "Since he has cultivated demons, why did you kill me?"

Qin Changlan refused to admit it, "When will this emperor kill you? Is Minghua Daojun so blunt?"

Hei Yu The sword directly slashed a wound on Qin Changlan's face, and blood flowed down immediately. Qin Jiuxiao's face was gloomy, "You are not allowed to be disrespectful to the master."

He reached out and touched the blood on his cheek. Qin Changlan was not angry at all, but showed satisfaction. The expression, "How good, it is this kind of anger, the more angry you are, the more I look forward to it. The deeper your affection for him, the more satisfied I will be."

Qin Jiuxiao: "..." This person is sick!

Xie Yan lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, then suddenly said: "Your real purpose is not for Jiuxiao, but for yourself. You are hiding here because you are a coward, you dare not face the tragedy that has happened, you just want to take advantage of it. Jiuxiao, let him be your tool for revenge, it's a pity that you lost."

Xie Yan said all of these indiscriminately, but with some logic, just to deceive Qin Changlan, but he didn't expect that after he finished speaking, Qin Changlan suddenly Looking at him incredulously, his expression suddenly changed, "You actually know what happened back then!"

"You can't take revenge yourself, so you have to provoke my relationship with Jiuxiao, forcing him to leave the Clear Sky Sect, practice the devil's way, and become a new devil's realm. Lord, wait for that day to come, because you thought he was hurt by me and would definitely take revenge," Xie Yan looked straight into his eyes, "But you didn't expect that he didn't think about taking revenge at all, you are worried I confessed to him what happened back then, resolved the misunderstanding, and let the phantom..."

"Shut up!" Qin Changlan's eyes were blood red, and he got angry when he mentioned this, "You blocked his steps, you should be damned!"

Qin Jiuxiao stopped Xie immediately . In front of Yan, the power of the Mahayana period forced the other party to take a few steps back, "Damn it is you!"

"Hahaha," Qin Changlan stared at Qin Jiuxiao, "Qin Jiuxiao, do you know that your biological mother died of Taoism hand? You are protecting a cultivator now?"

"How did she die, and whose hands did she die? You can find revenge on those people, it has nothing to do with the master." Qin Jiuxiao has never seen his own His biological parents had no feelings for Qin Changlan and his biological mother, so how could they be shaken?

Xie Yan clenched Qin Jiuxiao's hand in distress, "So you are a coward, so you plan to ask Jiuxiao to take revenge? As the master of the Nine Desolation Palace, it is impossible for you to do such a boring thing."

Although Qin Changlan has been deliberately biasing them Thoughts, but Xie Yan still saw that his real intention was not what he said.

"Yes, you are really smart," Qin Changlan chuckled, "No wonder Qin Jiuxiao is so determined towards you, I thought I was going to succeed, but I didn't expect that Daojun Minghua suddenly changed his temper and let my plan It can't be implemented."

"Your plan is nothing more than to kill me," Liu Huo instantly appeared in Xie Yan's hands, his expression was cold and his eyes darkened, "What about after killing me? Let Jiuxiao kill you again?"

Qin Changlan suddenly changed the topic, facing Qin Jiuxiao, "I gave you that magic cultivation technique."

Qin Jiuxiao didn't answer him, and Qin Changlan didn't care, and continued: "Everything you know about magic The secret techniques of Xiu are all that I intend to let you know, including going back in time."

He said here, looking at Qin Jiuxiao with a very complicated look, Qin Jiuxiao suddenly panicked, and his eyes were red.

"Minghua Daojun suddenly changed his temperament. If the emperor guessed correctly, it is actually because you have experienced the test of heaven and returned to the time before you died, right?"

Qin Jiuxiao was surprised by his words, "What do you mean? "

"I should have thought of it earlier," Qin Changlan sighed, "Qin Jiuxiao, you are better than me." He looked at the bloodline he cultivated with his own hands, and seemed extremely relieved.

Xie Yan suddenly had an incredible thought in his heart. He looked at the man who looked like a madman in shock, and before he could say anything, he heard him say: "The method of looking back in time was created by the emperor, but the emperor has not succeeded for so many years. So..."

"So you asked Jiuxiao to do an experiment for you?" Xie Yan's voice was so cold that he never imagined that everything was just the experiment of this lunatic in front of him, it was ridiculous!

Qin Jiuxiao also reacted, and an endless killing intent suddenly emerged in his chest, "You want to save your wife and create your own secret method of retracing time, but because you can't succeed, kill the master and let me try?"

His master was harmed by such a disgusting person! With the majestic power of the Mahayana period, the black jade sword pierced Qin Changlan's heart, again and again, as if smashing his heart would not dispel the hatred in his heart!

Fresh blood flowed all over the ground, Qin Changlan was facing the Mahayana period, he couldn't hide if he wanted to, let alone he didn't want to hide.

"Qin Changlan, the reason why you didn't succeed is because you don't love your wife enough. What you love the most is yourself."

Xie Yan's icy voice instantly plucked Qin Changlan's crazy string, his blood red eyes looked at Xie Yan, "No! I did love her! If I didn't love her, how could it be possible—"

Qin Jiuxiao directly crushed his soul, without the slightest hesitation, he didn't want to hear this selfish disgust again The person said half a word!

He finally knew why Qin Changlan wanted to hide here and why he didn't want to be the master of the Demon Domain, because Qin Changlan had been trapped by this problem and his cultivation had been stagnant. The method of going back in time must be willing to use the user's will. This is what Qin Changlan had to exchange with Tiandao when he created his own secret method. He wanted to save his wife, but at the same time he was worried about the risk of using secret techniques. He was afraid that he would be wiped out and never enter the reincarnation again.

He has been suffering, and he wants to prove that it is not that he does not love, but that there is a problem with the secret method, but that Heaven is ruthless. However, no one knows the secret method created by himself better than him, and he is simply deceiving himself.

The inner demon was born, and his cultivation was stagnant. He desperately needed a breakthrough. Therefore, Qin Jiuxiao and Xie Yan became his experimental products. He wanted to know if anyone could really do it. After all, what he did was not to save his wife, but for himself.

What Qin Jiuxiao can think of, Xie Yan can naturally also think of.

The two looked at each other for a long time, and Qin Jiuxiao turned around suddenly, not wanting Xie Yan to see his embarrassed appearance.

Xie Yan suddenly hugged him from behind, "It's not your fault, you've done enough."

Qin Changlan created his own secret method, but in the end he couldn't do it, but Qin Jiuxiao willingly sacrificed himself in exchange for a chance for Xie Yan.

This kind of feeling, like a heavy mountain pressing on Xie Yan's heart, almost made him breathless.

"Qin Jiuxiao, how about we become Dao Companions?"

He said that Dao Companion was not a private agreement between the two, but to prove to the world that they swore each other and never gave up.

Qin Jiuxiao shook suddenly, turned around and hugged Xie Yan tightly in his arms, unable to speak for a long time.

Canghong Continent has recently been spreading a big news, saying that Daojun Minghua, the head of the Clear Sky Sect, is going to the Lord of the Demon Realm Jiuhuang Emperor to become a Taoist companion, and he has also sent invitations to the sects of the cultivation world and the lords of the Demon Realm. .

Those who heard the news wanted to vomit three liters of blood.

Is this really not a joke? It is acceptable for Dao Xiu and Mo Xiu to fall in love, but it also depends on their status, right? 

One of these two is the first person in the cultivation world, and the other is the emperor of the demon domain. If the two of them become a Taoist companion, will the Xiujie and the demon domain be relatives to each other in the future? How can they still fight?

Then someone said that the cultivation of these two has reached that realm, and it will not be long before they fly to the upper realm, the cultivation realm will still be the cultivation realm, and the demon realm will still be the demon realm. What are you afraid of?

No matter what everyone was talking about, the Clear Sky Sect and the Nine Desolations Hall were all preparing for the ceremony.

Yu Qinghe was so busy that his feet could not touch the ground, so he instructed the disciples to be sure to receive guests from other sects who came to congratulate him.

"Qinghe," Xie Yan called over to Qinghe, and ordered, "Neither I nor Jiuxiao will show up on the day of the ceremony. You will temporarily serve as the head of the sect and entertain guests from all over the world."

 Master is going to Demon Realm to attend the ceremony?" Yu Qinghe asked in shock.

Xie Yan smiled and shook his head, "We won't be in the Demon Realm either." Naturally, he wouldn't say that he would travel with Qin Jiuxiao to get married and travel around the Canghong Continent for a three-year honeymoon journey.

"Your teacher has learned something recently, and I need to retreat for a period of time."

Yu Qinghe breathed a sigh of relief and bluntly said that he must abide by the teacher's instructions.

On the day of the ceremony, whether it was the guests of the cultivation world or the lords of the Demon Realm, they all discovered that during the entire ceremony, Daojun Minghua and Emperor Jiuhuang never appeared, and this time that never appeared lasted until a hundred years later. .

One day, the sky roared with thunder and rumbling, disturbing the entire Canghong Continent.

"Someone is going to ascend!"

"Isn't it forty-nine tribulation thunders? How did it become ninety-eight?"

"Could it be that there are two people crossing the realm at the same time?"

"It can't be... those two?" 

The audience was silent for a long time, and finally someone suggested in a low voice: "This is the first time I heard that the two of you have crossed the realm together, don't you all go to see it?"

Mainland's first case! It will definitely be loaded into the Canghong Calendar! Don't miss your chance!

In the tumult of the ascension, the two beasts stood tall, Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao clasped their hands, waiting for the last tribulation to fall.

The crowd of onlookers also began to beat faster, as if they were transcending the calamity.

However, what everyone did not expect was that the last tribulation thunder never fell, everyone waited, waited, waited, waited, waited, waited, waited for a full year, and finally someone proposed: "None of you go back to practice. Is it?"

Immediately, a lot of people left with regrets, only a few people with extraordinary perseverance still looked at the two people who were shrouded in thick robbery clouds from a distance.

This in the end is why? What happened?

No one knew that just as the last robbery thunder was about to fall, Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao heard a faint sigh at the same time.

"If you have regrets, you will come to the calamity after it is over."

Immediately afterwards, the two of them clearly felt their souls leave the body and escape into the darkness.

When he opened his eyes again, Xie Yan only felt that his whole body was icy cold. He found himself soaked in a bathtub, with the exception of his head, his whole body was surrounded by strange potions. The potion in the tub was already cold, Xie Yan looked around and immediately realized, wasn't this the scene when he was treated as a medicine man by the Doctor?

He actually went back to the game world!