"What did they
answer can we see?"

My eyes grew big and i immediately put my phone away.

"Nope you may not"

"Oohh~ that's kinda
suspicious if u ask me"

"Just shut up "

I started laughing and she frowned and tried looking  sad at me but that shit doesn't work on me. I kept shaking my head. And eventually she gave up. And we continued playing the game. I chose itori this time and she chose dare. A devilish smirk grew on my face.

"Y/n I don't like
that face. What are
U thinking of?"

"Hehe~
Seven minutes in
heaven with yomo"

She started to blush faintly but didn't object and neither did yomo. I walked them towards a broom closet and locked it when they were inside.

Now i was alone with Uta for seven minutes long, while they had the times of their lives.

"Lemme set a
timer real quick"

"Okay"

-------------seven minutes later-----------

Me and Uta went to unlock the closet andto our suprise we saw the both of them kissing. Well suprise, we all knew they liked eachother. I started to smile. A proud smile. Uta had to smile too.

Yomo started to cough and they exited the closet. We all went to sit at the round table again. Now it was itori's chose and suprise suprise she chose me. I should've seen it coming I'm going to get instant karma. I didn't say dare since i knew she would fuck me over so i said truth.

"Do you like Uta?"

Uta started to look at me waiting for an answer.

"Drink."

I quickly took a shot of bloodwine. Itori started to laugh.

"That isn't a no darling~"

"And it's not a yes either~"

We continued the game and i chose yomo. He chose truth again. So i thought I'll ask him how long he liked itori for and goddamn it was over 5 years. Over 5 fucking years. This man. Wel i shouldn't say anything now should i. I noticed it was already midnight so i told them i would start going back to Anteiku.

Everyone decided that it would be for the best if we headed home. Or at least me and uta headed home yomo stayed with itori. Those two are something. I said my goodbyes and exited the bar.

Before i could leave someone grabbed my arm. It was uta.

"Can i walk u home?"

He tilted his head to the right and slightly widened his eyes.

"U don't have to
uta it's fine it's
only a ward further."

"I insist"

"Well then i guess
i can't refuse  now can i"