Chapter 12

Samira's POV

I woke up in a bed but the last thing I remember is watching an episode of "FRIENDS" on TV with Zion. I can't believe I fell asleep on Zion again. Ugh....he had to carry me here. I also remember how I cried like a baby while clinging on Zion. I'm so embarrassed. I honesty don't know how i'm going to face him today. I also remember how sweet he was to me last night. My cheeks became red as I remember the dream I had of him last night..... In that dream, I felt him kissing me. It was a short kiss but I felt like I could still feel it on my lips.

Without wasting any more time on bed I woke up and had a shower. I Don't have my own clothes here...but yesterday a maid came to the room with multiple bags full of designer clothes and arranged the cloths as I asked the maid, she said that Eric ordered her to get these clothes in my room and thats all she knew. I know I should not accept all these clothes....they are hella expensive. But after coming from the shower....I wanted to wear something fancy.....its Been a long while since I have worn something much fancy because of my financial difficulties. So, even though I felt guilty, I chose a green designer dress from the wardrobe. The dress was ankle length with a slit. It had spaghetti sleeves that showed my slender arms. I wore my hair down and added a little lipstick. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt a little better. I smiled to myself a bit as I went downstairs to have breakfast.

I went towards the dinning space and noticed that Zion and Eric were present there. Zion noticed my presence and looked at me. As soon as our eyes met, I felt something shift in his eyes....he looked at me with awe and lust maybe? I don't know...I must be Just seeing things. Eric must have felt the thickness of air as he said, "I see you have decided to wear the clothes Zion brought for you. You look so silly in this dress you know".
Hearing Zion's comment I rolled my eyes. He can never give me compliments. No matter what I wear, to him I always look silly. I again looked at Zion and asked, "Zion, do you think that I look silly in this dress?". Zion looked at me for a moment again as I felt his eyes all over my body.
" umm....I think you look good" Zion said after a long wait.
"Lets just have breakfast....I'm so freaking hungry right now, I dont have time to watch your melodrama" Eric said and I sat and started eating. Then it was silent but I felt warmth in my heart as I felt that I was back in my life again...

Zion's pov
The moment she came down from the stairs, my heart dropped. To say that she looked gorgeous would be an understatement because she looked like a dream....the kind of dream in which the dreamer prays that it doesn't end. The green dress was definitely doing justice to her milky white skin. It was giving me a slight  glimpse of her cleavage that was enough to make me imagine things that I probably shouldn't. And her lips....God I wanted to taste those lips again more than anything else, just like I did last night. With her I always want more. My train of thoughts was violently broken by Eric when he said that Samira looks silly. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I wish that Samira looked silly in this dress instead of looking like an enchantress. She then asked my if thought she looked silly in that dress. As if she could ever look silly in anything, or nothing at all. I tried my best to keep my composure as I said "umm......I think you look good". Damn this girl, she can even make me stutter if she wants to.

Eric then declared how much hungry he is and how he has no time to see our melodrama. This man really knows how to ruin the mood.

Samira's POV

As I started eating, I could constantly feel Zion's eyes on me. It made me feel the butterflies in my stomach. I could feel his hungry eyes constantly  taking peeks at my chest. It made me blush like nothing else. I tried my best to keep a straight face and eat.

" So, Z, what have you decided?" Eric spoke out and broke the thick silence of the room.
"I still Don't know....I haven’t decided yet" Zion said with a really serious face.
"But, we must take a decision. What if you stay with her and I go there and try to find out?" Eric said. Now that got my attention. Are they talking about me? Where is Eric going.

"But I believe I need to be there as well.....its not a one man job and you know that" Zion said with stress visible in his eyes.

"Alright then, I will stay with her, you go and take our best men with you" Eric said again.

"No, I can't leave her here, I need to be with her" Zion said. I was really confused now. Who is this "her". Is that me? Did Zion Just say that he wouldn’t leave me? Gosh, I need to clear out my confusion

" excuse me? Is there any chance that you guys are talking about me and acting as if I'm not sitting right in front of you?" I said.

Hearing my complain, Eric and Zion looked at each other. After a while Eric sighed and said, " Yeah, I think we have to take you with us".
"What? Take me where?" I asked, my confusion increasing with every  passing second.

This time Zion took a deep breath and said "we have the information that those people who attacked on you were from the Italian Mafia. We need to go there and find out what's going on. But right now its too dangerous to leave you alone here. So, You're coming with us".

"Wait, did you just say that I need to go to Italy now?" I asked shocked now.
"Yes, woman. You are" Eric answered.