Just a Normal Day! Right?

A/N, Last warning, This Story is going to get dark, and fast... 

A/N 2: This Story also features a few of my friend's OC's 

Date: September 25th, 2036.

POV: Aspen Hado

Age: 15

Occupation: First Year Hero Student At UA.

Location: UA Dorms Heights Alliance (1-A) Queens, New York

Time: 7:46 AM

I was just about to walk out the door, ready to head to Hero Training. I was getting a much better grasp on my quirk since I enrolled here, according to the teachers I am one of the Top Students. I am proud to be here! I worked so hard to get here and now I can achieve my dream of Helping People!

I am a little upset, My Mom who came to stay with me in New York is Heading back home while I continue to achieve my Dream at UA. She was only staying until I got in to UA, and for the first few weeks. I said goodbye to her Yesterday, I got to say goodbye to her as she entered the airport. But that doesn't mean I don't miss her...

But that doesn't matter, I have to work hard and achieve my goal! I will be a Hero!

Third Person POV:

Time: 7:51 AM

Apsen Walks forward as she approaches UA, she is about to cross a street, she always enjoyed crossing this intersection, just because it allowed a clearing in the trees. This clearing allowed here to look at the city, which, on a sunny morning like this always looked beautiful...

She looks over... only to see the entire city on fire... Smoke blocking the sky, Skyscrapers with holes large enough to see even from this distance... and although unfamiliar to Aspen because of her young age, an ominous yet familiar trail of smoke is emitting from the World Trade Center, Aspen Freaks out, What the Hell had happened?

She then heard a sound that she'd dread for the rest of her life...

The Sound of a loud fighter jet... followed by Dozens of Explosions...

She looks to her right and panics even more, The Jet she had heard, had bombed UA...

The Building was clouded with Smoke, it burned a vibrant Orange and leaked a black smoke...

Aspen, although panicked, tries to do what's right, she runs towards UA, hoping she can help get people out. However she hears a dull, yet loud humming sound... similar to that of a Jet liner. She looks up and sees hundreds of Military Jets, dropping Men in Parachutes, as well as Cargo...

Aspen realizes that she needs to run, she wouldn't be able to rescue anyone either way, So She runs, heading straight towards the city, hoping a Hero can help her... As of now she only has one thought, as she starts to hear screams and gunshots behind her...

Aspen (In Mind): How the Hell did this Happen?!

POV Switch

Time: 8:25 AM

POV: Komaira Hado

Location: [Redacted] Virginia, United States.

Occupation: Secretary at [Redacted]

Age: 36

Man Yesterday Sucked... I had to Leave Aspen in New York so she could attend UA, but I couldn't take anymore time off of Work... I was lucky I was even able to be there at all... I know today is going to suck too, I got very little sleep last night, and I can't fall back to sleep at all... UGH! I'm just going to watch the news and hope Boredom knocks me out...