"What if they hear?" Milan breathed out, he couldn't help but close his eyes as he tangled his fingers inbetween Leo's hair.

"You're just going to have to be quiet then," Leo smirked as he kissed down Milan's abdomen, till he was on his knees. He unbuckled his boyfriend's pants, before sliding them down along with his boxers.

"Holy fucking— how can you expect me to be quiet when you do this?" Milan groaned as he felt a wet warmth wrapped around his dick. Leo had taken him in without warning, and Milan had to bite down on his lip to keep himself from moaning audibly.

As Leo bobbed his head, he raised an arm upwards, bringing his finger close to Milan's lips. Milan knew why that was, and he bent down slightly to take it in his mouth. He licked around the finger, coating it in his saliva. Leo pulled his arm back down, his other had already snaked to grab Milan's ass, squeezing his cheeks as he pulled them apart.

Leo's wet finger circled around Milan's hole, rubbing, before he finally pushed in.

Milan didn't last long after that, with Leo sucking him off and a finger going in and out, that added with the thrill of everyone downstairs, Milan came with a loud groan that was only partially subdued by him biting down his lip.

Once down from his high, Milan pushed Leo on the bed, so that he was sitting on it with his legs dangling. He removed Leo's pants, and then returned the favor.

When both of them were done, and had cleaned up, they laid down on the bed, fully clothed. They were spooning, and it wasn't particularly comfortable with jeans on, but neither of them cared.

"I have to go home now," Milan said.

"I wish you could stay the night," Leo replied.

"Me too," Milan sighed, "maybe some other time?"

"Definitely," Leo pressed a kiss on Milan's cheek, "I'll walk you home."

"Okay," Milan said before getting up from the bed.

Both of them straightened out their clothes, before leaving the room. They went down the stairs, hand in hand, before going to the living room to bid goodbye to Kai and Roan.

"Thank you for having me over," Milan said politely, "and thank you for dinner, it was amazing."

"Come back soon, okay?" Roan gave him a smile, and Milan nodded in response.

"I'll bake cookies the next time you come," Kai said.

"Last time you went on a baking spree, the house smelled like vanilla for days," Roan sighed. Whenever Kai was stressed, he baked. And baked. And baked.

"I didn't see you complaining when you were having cake for breakfast," Kai retorted.

"Yeah, and then I had to increase my workout to lose the extra pounds," Roan said.

"Fine then, no cookies for you," Kai huffed.

"I'll steal them from the jar."

"What are you? A kid?" Kai raised a brow.

"No, you."

"Alright, we're leaving. I'm walking him home," Leo sighed as he kept a hand on Milan's shoulder to guide him to the front door.

"They're both so cute together," Milan grinned as they started walking down the street.

"They're alright," Leo shrugged.

"I had fun tonight. I was, uh, nervous in the start but it was really a lot of fun," Milan said.

"I'm glad you're opening up," Leo said, "and also standing up for yourself. With your parents and everything."

"Me too," Milan muttered. He had been keeping Leo updated on his home situation, "I think I'm sort of getting through to my mom."

"Good," Leo nodded.

Once they reached Milan's house, Leo kissed him goodnight. Milan hugged him tightly, catching the older boy off guard. Leo rubbed Milan's back, and the two stayed in each other's embrace.

"You know, we still haven't had our first proper date," Leo paused, "how about this Friday? Roan and Kai are driving Maya upstate for some automobile convention. They won't be back until Sunday so after our date, you could come back to mine and stay the night."

"Leo..."

"Or not. If you don't want to," Leo added.

"I'd love to," Milan said softly as he finally pulled apart.

Leo smiled as he looked at Milan's face, finding his rosy cheeks and nose very adorable. They were partly because of the cold, and partly because Milan still blushed at every little thing. Leo waited till Milan was inside, before turning around and heading back to his own place.

He had a smile on his face the entire way.

"Watch out!"

Leo looked back to see a boy wobbly riding a bicycle, coming straight towards Leo. He dodged, and the boy yelled as he hit the pole in front of him and fell down. Leo rushed to help him out, and was glad to see that he was able to sit up on his own.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked, bending down to remove the bicycle from on top of the boy.

"Yeah," he muttered as he rubbed his head. Leo inspected for any injuries, and thankfully didn't see any cuts or blood.

He knew the boy from somewhere, he looked very familiar, but Leo just couldn't pinpoint it.

"That was quite a fall," Leo helped him up.

"My brakes gave out," he said as he picked up his bicyle.

"You sure you okay?" Leo asked again, and he nodded, "you should go to a doctor."

"My mom's a nurse, don't worry."

"Okay," Leo paused, "do I know you from somewhere?"

"We go to the same school, name's Remi," he answered.

"Like the rat from Ratatouille?" Leo questioned.

Remi laughed but didn't say anything. He held on to his bicycle before walking away. Leo remained frozen, as he looked at Remi's retreating figure, trying to figure out where he had seen him before.

And that's when it hit him.

He was the boy who walked in on Leo and Milan in the school restroom, and had told them to use protection, before strolling out casually.

Leo couldn't help chuckle at the memory, and then he eventually made his way home.

***

refer to chapter 16 if you don't remember the restroom incident!

chapter 35 is up on patreon!! link in bio. did a double update of Delicate and King's Guard to start off the month (which is also my birthday month!!)