chapter eleven: sacrifice

y/n's pov:

Su-hyeok and Joo-young nod at each other. They both pushed the cart out and jumped inside.

All of us in the middle are beating the zombies and trying to hold the 'walls' up. That's when I realized I forgot my bag. I close my eyes and try to forget. It had my knife, clothes, food, everything. Most importantly my diary.

I help On-jo beat a zombie with a pole.

Gwi-nam's pov:

I slowly check every room. I get to some classroom and push the door open. No one was there. That's when I started to hear something. I look around like a lost dog (HELP WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY).

I walk up to the window and look out of it. Then I opened it. I stepped in the window and jumped out of it.

y/n's pov:

"Su-hyeok! Above you!" Joon-young screams.

MI-jin gets grabbed by a zombie. Joon-young and I got her down. While I was making sure she was alright Joon-young screams. I looked up and felt blood dripping on my face. He got bit. I heard the crunch.

"Hey, are you okay?" mi-jin asks. I can't do anything. I just sat there. This might be the end.

He slowly looks around. "Shit. I said I'd take responsibility."

He gets up and jumps over the walls.

"Where are you going?" someone yells.

"Hey wait!'' I yell. He doesn't stop.

"Joon-yeong!" cheong-san yells.

Everyones yelling at him to not go. We all watch him get bit by the zombies and push them off/ he gets behind.

"Push!" he kept yelling over and over. "Go! Make it home! Go home!" he yells. Mi-jan is a mess.

"No wait! I'm sorry!" she yells. Most of everyone is crying. I'm numb. I didn't cry. I didnt feel anything. All of us are pushing. Cheong-san and I beat the zombies away while everyone pushes. Mi-jin watches him turn.

Cheong-san hit him back. But hesitated for a while.

We all finally got to the door. Su-hyeok and On-jo try opening the door but it's locked. "It won't open!"

"Hurry!" We are beating them off.

"Get away fuckers! Let go! Damn it!" Mi-jin screams at the tip of her lungs. She's crying too. The cages start to break.

It starts to tear apart. Nam-ra holds them together.

Gwi-nam's pov:

My head keeps doing some annoying twitch thing. The noise is getting louder. I smell her. I smell l/n. The f/s (favorite scent). It's her. I sprint down the sidewalk trying to get a better hearing of the sound.

After I get another whiff I run. I got to the stairs. I found them.

y/n's pov:

I'm pretty sure this is the end. On-jo keeps beating into the door. She finally gets the door open.

I turn around and see her hugging a man. The man is stunned. It's her father.