Jin

Chapter 1

Ok, let's begin again...

* * *

It is the same as always, I sit in front of him, and he ignores me.

"Jungkook, do you even listen to me?" I asked and stared at his face, hoping to see a slight hint of interest. Waste of time.

"Yeah, yeah, Jin. You want to visit your parents. I will send some men with you for safety. Have a safe trip. I love you." He said without a single glance at me. He just kept writing some shit in his notebook. I hate that notebook. Those big, beautiful eyes were all over me before. But now, I really feel like air with him.

"No. I said we should stop seeing each other. And to make it easier, I will move to my parents for a while." I repeated and while saying the breakup part, tears are making their way to my eyes again. Jungkook lifted his head to face me, a hard frown across his face.

"What are you talking about this time?" He asked as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms across his wide chest. 

"Jungkook, this thing between us is leading to nowhere. I am already 26. My mother keeps asking me about marriage, her grandchildren, and our family becoming. I cannot keep lying about your "profession". Look, I love you, but I cannot keep living this style of life anymore."

"Just because of your mother and her unbearable nosiness?" Jungkook snapped and hit the table in front of him with his fist. I wasn't scared, I am used to his outbursts of rage.

"No, I am not breaking with you because of someone else. Not this time. I am doing this only for you and me." I said calmly.

"What do you mean by you doing this for me?!" Jungkook asked furiously, a vein throbbing on his temple.

"How long are we holding this mess together? 5 or 6 years? How many times have we broken up in this time period?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. 

"And who is to blame for it?" He snickered sourly. It was me this time who rolled my eyes annoyed. He was right though. We broke up and got together a million times over years. And it was mostly me who wanted to break up. 

"Yeah, and that's what I am talking about. It is obvious we are not happy in this relationship. We keep making things complicated for each other. Maybe if we gave each other chance, we could find someone...better." I whispered the last word, but Jungkook's ears caught it. He sat up in his chair straightly and looked as if he was on the edge of an explosion.

"Someone better, you are saying?" He asked and there was silence for a few seconds. Then he began to laugh hysterically. 

"So, you are cheating on me? You have already found compensation? Because if it is the reason for this conversation, there is no reason for us to continue." He said and put his gun on the table. I looked at that old well-known mate with a smirk.

"You won't kill me," I said and sat up straightly in my seat.

"Not you, love. That bastard who was dumb enough to dare to touch you." He said through clenched teeth.

"Jungkook, you know I am not the cheating one in this relationship," I said and gave him a "you know what I am talking about" expression.

"You broke up with me! I was destroyed that time!" He yelled at me again.

"I was heartbroken too but I have never needed to fuck around during one of our pauses." 

"Ha! You said it yourself. It was always just a pause. You know you have never really broken up with me. And it is the same as this time." He said with a smile and his eyes softened again.

"Yeah, I have to admit that when I broke up with you last time and the time before and before and before and a lot of times before; I always had the certainty that you will come to find me. But don't you find it toxic?" I asked with sadness.

"No," he said ordinarily and shrugged his shoulders.

"You try to run away from me for a stupid reason and I catch you and bring you back home. I find it kinda entertaining. I even thought you do it on purpose to keep our relationship interesting." Jungkook laughed and I had to smile too, a little embarrassed by his comment. Jungkook stood up and make his way around his table to me, I looked up at him and he smiled at me heartedly.

"I love you, Jin. There will never be anyone else in my life better than you." He said as he kneeled beside me and took my hands into his. We were like this for a while.

"You know I love you too. But..." I said as I felt the tears in my eyes.

"No buts. Why another but?" He asked upset.

"But I don't want to live like this anymore," I said in a whisper and closed my eyes as I heard a loud bang on the table, my tears rolling over my cheeks. Jungkook's fist was still glued to the table which almost broke in half after a strong punch when I opened my eyes again. 

"If you want to keep repeating this shit over and over...you can go. I have no time for this bullshit." He said coldly as he went back to his seat and sat down. I wiped my tears and nodded.

"Ok, then I will take my things from your apartment and the car you gave me, I will leave it in your garage. The black card you gave me...here." I said as I placed a black credit card on his table. He didn't care, he began to write something in his notebook again. I grabbed my backpack and stood up.

"Goodbye, Jungkook," I said and tried to not cry. He said nothing, just glanced at me for the last time.

"The exit is this way." He said coldly and with a swing of his head, he showed me the way. Then he hung up his head again and kept writing. I smiled to myself bitterly and left. I entered the elevator which took me up from the cellar. When I was on the ground floor of an old warehouse, I ran away from the place to my car. It is funny, I came here in his car to break up with him. I really have to laugh at myself. What even am I without him? I have nothing without him, it is for sure but there is still a chance for me to find my true self.

_______________________________________________ 

I think it is enough for our first chapter

Please don't worry, this is still a jinkook book