Mongolia x Japan

Half plot and request by KittyReadingBooks
Mwa~

Mongolia //male//top//
Japan //female//bottom//neko//

-straight sex

Wee woo let's gooo!

____________________________

Japan smiled.

She was in her bedroom with Mongolia, who was getting for the first time what mangas and animes are-

"Oh so well, we could watch an anime now" Mongolia looked quite yet sounded excited.

Japan nodded "of course! Let me take one from my collection!" She got up from the bed and went to search for some good anime...poor her, didn't realise she just took an hentai.

The two sat on the couch as the anime was on.
They were watching and soon Japan got up "I'll make some tea so we can enjoy it better"

Mongolia nodded and kept watching as the neko girl left the room.

...

Well soon there it was.
Mongolia got wide eyes and, as the moment took him, his pants started getting tighter.

A gentle blush crossed his face as the scene was so exciting. But then it got stopped as Japan let the tea fall and immediately ran to turn off the TV.

Well she was struggling so she ended up grabbing a lamp and breaking the TV- (I am not going to pay it)

An awkward silence was between the two now, but then the Mongolian's words interrupted it

"...is anime only this?"

Japan gently blush in embarrassment "well-"

"I wanna see more"

Japan was shocked yet confused...but soon her ears got up as she saw Mongolia's hard member trying to get out of his pants (lmao wtf it's alive)

Japan looked back at his eyes.

Mongolia looked serious yet he would bit his lower lip as his boner wasn't helping the situation.

Well what do you think?
Of course Japan's dirty mind got there!

She hid a smirk "Well yeah let me just grab the pieces of the lamp that got under the drawer-" She got down and oh holy shit (she's wearing a skirt plus help step Mongolia I am stuck)

Mongolia nodded but gulp.

Japan lift up her ass and her tail was up too, which only caused moving the skirt and revealing her pinky panties.

Mongolia was staring at the little curves showed while he was already unbuttoning his pants.

Japan could hear it and smiled gently.

Mongolia was silent and walked to her. He had now Japan's ass moving in front of him.

He got down and lowered Japan's panties, hearing a soft gasp from the neko.

He knew she was doing this on purpose right now and Japan was obviously waiting for a big cock slamming inside her... but a little teasing won't hurt~

Mongolia put a finger on Japan's clit, starting to rub it. Ofc she let out nice and soft noises

"Ah~ fuck me~" Japan bit her lower lip

~A little time skip~

Japan was moaning gently as Mongolia kept rubbing his dick on Japan's pussy(Oh holy shit)

"Fuck me~...fuck me fuck me~!" She whined needy

Mongolia smirk and Japan gasp as something slowly got in her...she used dildos but this is so much better.

She was feeling stretched at every centimetre, on other hand Mongolia was biting his lower lip feeling the neko getting tight.

Soon he was fully in...he started moving his hips feeling such good walls around his cock- oh and he was on the top of Japan, she was in a doggy style.

He moaned gently her name and grunted as Japan's tight entrance twitched needy.

Japan's tail was trembling...well she was now sensitive at every touch.

Mongolia soon started moving faster and grabbed Japan's boobies squeezing them. He was breathing heavily and Japan started moaning louder .

Mongolia then moved a hand on Japan's clit and she immediately cummed from the stimulation

"Ngh~ you are so wet right now~"

"J-just keep going~!"

He smiled and soon the couch started moving.
Japan was a moaning mess pulling her tongue out while Mongolia was abusing her sweet spoot.
He soon felt that he was close but didn't pull out, he went more deeper till Japan was a trembling mess.

"M-MONGOLIA~!" She moaned/screamed out as she felt filled with a warm liquid

Mongolia was breathing heavily but didn't pull out "y-you want this cum inside you, don't you?~"

Japan nodded with her legs trembling.

Mongolia smiled and layed next to her, keeping the cum in.

Japan whined as the dick was still so deep but didn't mind the attention of the early after care.

They looked at each other

"...you know, we should watch anime often"

____________________________

-sorry for errors

AND OOP
I need mental help lmao

bye bye~

Words 781