America x Soviet Union

Requested

America //top//male//
Soviet Union //bottom//female//

-straight sex

3rd person's pov

America and Soviet were in another meeting, fighting because both had different ideas.
Sometimes they got up from their sits and yell at each others, with people trying to calm them down.

Well, they literally hate each others .

Or this is what people think...

Ame pinned the girl against the wall.

"You did amazing ~"

"I don't need you to tell me things I already know very well about ~"

The man smirked and kissed the woman, and of course she kissed back.

"Let's continue this at my place~"

"Mhm~ let's have some break from work~" The woman smiled.

After some time they got to America's place.

The man closed the door and immediately kissed the woman taking off his jacket.

"Pfft, horny~" Soviet smirked

"I'll make sure that your mouth will pronounce only my name~"

"we'll see about that~"

Ame kissed her "you talk too much~" he grabbed her dress and ripped it in the front, so only her bra was exposed.

Soviet blushed and looked at America's eyes, which were concentrated on her boobs- (fucking pervert)
He licked the space between slowly making his way to the woman's neck, making her blush and gasp as he bit on her sweet spoot.

She let out a soft moan and breathed heavily looking at the man enjoining her body.

America then got lower leaving an hickey on her neck. He ripped the dress completely, making it fall, so now her panties were exposed to him.

He smirked and kissed her, putting a finger under her panties and pressing against her clothed pussy gently, feeling the wet.

Soviet moaned softly in the kiss and Ame felt her clit twitching.

"Oh?~ needy are we~?"
He smirked

"S-shut up~"

Ame giggled and lift her up going on the couch. He then sat her on it gently and started unzipping his pants.

Soviet looked at him smirking

After some time Ame was only in boxers, and Soviet only in bra and panties.

"Let's start~" the man went on the top of the woman, kissing her and pressing his bulge against her clothed entrace.

She gasped and bit her lower lip, rubbing back against the bulge gently.

America cannot take it anymore and lowered his boxers, then Soviet's panties, no prep or something, he immediately slammed himself in her entrace without any advice.

Soviet yelped and gasped, wrapping her legs around the man's waist as he was already thrusting faster

"A-AmE~!" She cried out

America smirked "say that again~" he hit her sweet spoot harshly making her threw her head to the back and screaming his name moaning.

He started abusing her sweetspoot, hearing loud moans from the girl under him. He continued thrusting faster, then he put a finger on her clit teasing and rubbing, making her cum and gasp

"Already~"

"S-sHUT uP~!"

Ame giggled and hold her thighs, moving his hips even faster and going deeper inside of his lover.

On other hand Soviet was a moaning mess with tears of pleasure falling down her cheeks

And then, Ame made a deep thrust holding her arms and cum.
He was panting looking down at his lover.

Soviet moaned and gasped feeling the warm liquid inside of her

"S-so much cum~" She smiled panting too

Ame smiled back and grunted, making another thrust and pull out with cum dripping down from her entrace.

He then layed next to her and hold her close .

"Round 2~?"

"Don't need even to ask~" the man smirked and they had another round...and then another one, till they got tired and went to sleep together-

____________________________

-I know this sucks a bit-
I am so late and I know it, but I just got some issues and I cannot continue this story.

-I'll probably remake this one, so if you wanna give me more ideas I don't mind.

-I hope you enjoyed, and have a good day!

664 words