France x United Kingdom

Not requested

France //male//top//
UK (United Kingdom) //male//bottom//

France and UK are married and they live together.

-gay sex

3rd's person pov

It was evening, France and UK were finishing clearing up the table.

France's pov

It's already been a year since UK and I got married, it's great to be with him but ... I feel like something is missing, maybe a wish?
I just feel like I want more.

I started to think about how many things we could do together, I went deeper with my thoughts, to something more "intimate" and I got immediately hard.

"Fuck ..." I thought.

While I kept thinking I felt a hand touching my cock; it was UK's hand, he was rubbing his fingers against my clothed dick and my erection became more and more evident.

"France~ do you want to have some fun with me?~"
UK said in a seductive tone.

I gulped and looked at him
He smirked and put his hand in my pants, stroking my dick through my boxers. I grunted and stared at UK's hand while it was stroking my dick  slowly .

"A-alright, let's do it"
I cannot resist. I needed that. I needed him.

3rd's person pov

France pulled UK into a kiss and bit his lower lip to ask for permission, that UK gave.
UK moaned into the kiss, France was exploring his mouth and touching him everywhere.

"P-please~...fuck me harder France~"

France smirked.
He grabbed UK in the bride-style and borrowed him to their bedroom, they undressed and looked at each others while blushing.

               Time skip

After some minutes of kissing, France grabbed UK's head and pulled it close to the tip of his dick .

UK's pov

France grabbed my head and pulled my face close to the tip of his big cock. Damn, it was more bigger than I thought. I gave a kitten-lick to the tip and then started to bob my head up and down, tasting its pre-cum, moaning making it twitching from the vibration . France was moaning from the pleasure, putting his hand on my head and bobbing it, making me more faster. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and moaned loudly while he was fuck-throating me.

3rd's person pov

France cummed in UK's throat and pulled out, he was admiring the amazing work he did. Cum was dripping from the mouth of UK.

France, then, putted UK on their bed, going on top of him and leaving sweet marks, caressing him on the cheeks and kissing his neck. While  doing this, France, went down and stroke UK's dick with the hand, making him moan in pleasure.

France gave the last kiss to UK and slowly entered into him, causing him wince from the pain.

"It's going to hurt a little mon chéri, but it will go away soon"

UK nodded slowly and hugged France.
When France was fully in, he let UK adjust, then UK gave him the signal to start.
France slowly thrusted into UK, hearing sweet moans from him; then he touched a certain spoot.

"F-FRANCE!!~ FUCK ME THERE PLEASE!!!~~"

France nodded and went more faster, abusing that spoot and making UK moaning like crazy. He was going really faster making his lover moaning from the pleasure, the bed was moving too.

After some minutes, France's thrusts went more sloppier, with one, last, and hard thrust he hugged tightly UK and cummed deep into him, making him moan for the last time .

France pulled out and fell right next to UK, pulling him into a cuddle and fell asleep together.

____________________________

622 words

Welp-

Please tell me if there are some errors.

mon chéri = darling (french)

Bye! :)