Sweden x Estonia

Requested by a wonderful person :)
well_in_that_case

Sweden //male//top//
Estonia //female//bottom//

So uhm,
I wanted to make smt like this:
Estonia and Sweden are friends, and they love each others, but they won't confess because they're scared about the other reaction.

-straight sex

Anyways

Enjoy👍

Sweden's diary pov

I have been wanting to confess to Estonia for months, so beautiful, sweet and delicate. Everytime I see her I am fascinated by her beauty, Oh Estonia, you are so beautiful, pretty, sweet, perfect, so magnificent in every aspect, oh my dear Estonia I-

3rd person's pov

"Swe it's been an hour you're in the closet, what the fuck are you doing."
Denmark said while opening the closet-door.

Sweden fell on the floor with his diary

"Damn, why you are so interested? I was busy with something.."

"C'mon bro you look like a fuckin' psychopath , do you need a therapy or smt"

"I am ok Mark, I just want some privacy those months"

"Pfft, you're just crazy"

Sweden glared at Mark for a while, then, he went downstairs and put on his shoes.

"Where are you going now?"
Denmark asked

"In a bar near here, I want some peace, means far away from you"

"Asshole"

"moron"

* time skip *
bar

Sweden was drinking a glass of water in a corner of the bar, just thinking about his crush, Estonia.

"I wish I could have you" he sighed.

At one point, Sweden turned his head, the bar was completely silent, everyone was staring at one person. A female figure was glimpsed at the entrance.

She was walking around the bar, searching for a sit. She was wearing a white dress, with some flowers on her head.

Sweden immediately motioned for her to sit down next to him.
Estonia saw Sweden and went near him .

"Oh gosh, thanks Sweden! I  was kinda embarassed while searching around the bar with everyone looking at me."

"N-no problem Estonia, I understand, would you like a drink? Or something to eat o-or.."
Sweden started to tremble.

Estonia chuckled
"Swedi, are you okay?"
She put a hand on Sweden's leg.

"OoOOOoof course I-I am"
He smiled a little

Sweden's pov

Fuck fuck fuck fuck             I realized that I was hard, I looked down carefully and my trousers were a mess. I saw a little wet on the tip of my clothed member, and I was so fucking horny.