Ch 1❤️‍🔥

Start bij het begin

"Fake crying! Why nobody want me to sleep peacefully"

Then she get up after her daily morning drama and maides are also used to it.

Well she did not wakeup like sun kissed her cheeks , birds chirping sound on the background, wind below in slow motion and she wakeup like yawning beautifully.

"What the hell is that!!!"

Why I have to wear this much heavy gown in early morning. Why I can't wear some comfortable and lightweight dress.

"Sorry princess! But this is Queens order "

The dress

Finally yn get ready after showing her not sooo much tantrums and they make their way towards dining room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Finally yn get ready after showing her not sooo much tantrums and they make their way towards dining room

Dining hall

Dining hall

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

???

"1 mint and 32 second's late as always."

"Good morning!to you too
Mother"
Yn said while rolling her eyes

"stop behaving like a spoil brat! When are you gonna behave like princess yn you are 17 now and soon to be haier".

"Oh Please! mom don't spoil mah mood in the early morning. Let me eat breakfast peacefully"

"Look at you even don't know how to hold a cup"

"I want to hold a sword not a freaking cup with a pinky finger out"

"Princess's delicate hands are not for swords"

"Honey let it be she will learn with time" finally king dare to interfere.

"She is 17 when she will gonna learn you know how embarrassed I feel Infront of other queens because their daughters are perfect in manners and here she even did not acted like a girl "

Listen to me carefully yn in some time guests are gonna come and I want you to behave in front of them.

Queen strictly said and stormed out of the dining hall.

Yn and her father both shared a look and shake theirs head.

"Your wife is so cruel"

"And so goes to your mother"
Daughter why don't you behave like your mother want you to be "

"I don't want to be fragile weak princess. I want to be strong and independent and we litterly talk about this every day"

Time skip *
After breakfast

Yn was in her room struggling with her dress.

"Ahhh!why this stupid zipper have to be open at wrong time"

She was so busy in her dress that she even don't realize a presence in her room until she felt a cold hands on her bare back and that person's warm breath was heating her nape

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She was so busy in her dress that she even don't realize a presence in her room until she felt a cold hands on her bare back and that person's warm breath was heating her nape

???

"Helo baby girl"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

Helo lovelies 💗 this is my new story . So how was that . I hope you like it
Plz tell in the comment section.

And vote only if you like it

Pink_Butterfly213