Chapter 40 - Chaotic screaming

Start from the beginning

"You have dreams like that?" I asked.

She started blushing more and threw something at me.

"Oww. I'll leave, I'll leave" I said.

Lumi pouted and I decided to give her a little kiss before leaving.

Or so she thought.

I flicked her forehead and quickly ran outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether POV -

The problems were finally over.

Most people weren't as hostile with the Abyss Order anymore, but things were still bad.

I couldn't meet Lumine because the people from the abyss still had grudges against the surface.

Atleast Asmoday was acting like a link between both the groups and was going to start travelling with me again.

"Hey Ae" a familiar voice in my head said.

"Asmoday!" I said as I hugged him.

"Aww. Did you miss me that much?" he asked.

I nodded.

Paimon soon joined us, and we stayed as a giant fluffy ball after Asmoday wrapped his wings around us.

Just like the good old days.

"Hey, Asmoday! Asmoday! Do you want to go to Inazuma with us?" Paimon excitedly asked.

He nodded and signed something.

"Uhhh.... What?" Paimon asked.

Asmdoay sighed.

"Do I have to still write? Even though I got myself a new arm?" he wrote.

"Your telepathy?" I asked.

"Used it too much while banging your sister last night" he wrote before quickly ripping the paper.

"Wait! Ae. I didn't mean that" he said.

"Would you like to elaborate on that. Asomday?" I asked in a menacing tone as small lightning strikes fell around us.

"Ae! It's n-" he said before he fell on the ground while holding his head.

"Asmdoay!?" me and Paimon shouted as we tried to pick him up.

He got a lot better after a few minutes and wrote that this is what happens if he uses telepathy for too long.

I quickly apologized and all three of us teleported to Inazuma.

The closest waypoint to the main city was all the way in Ritou, and all of us were leaving the island while enjoying the scenery.

We were about to leave when a guard stopped us.

"Show you permit" he said.

I showed him the one I'd got, but Asmoday didn't have one.

"How did you get there last time?" I asked.

"By using the powers of the abyss and using the resistance as bait" Asmoday wrote.

"I.. would not recommend that" I said

Fortunately Thoma was on the island and was leaving too.

"Hey traveler" he said as he showed his permit to the guard.

"Hey Thoma. What're you doing here?" Paimon asked.

"Umm.... Do I know you?" he asked while tilting his head.

"How rude! How did you forget about Paimon!" she shouted.

"HUH!? PAIMON!? WHEN DID YOU BECOME OPAI-MON!?" he shouted back.

Paimon huffed as she transformed into her old form.

"You could've done that all along!?" I asked.

"Ehe~" Paimon said.

"Ehe te nandayo!" the winds shouted.

"Ahh. How the turn tables" Asmoday wrote.

"Anyways.... you looking for something traveler?" Thoma asked.

"Yeah. Our friend Asmoday needs a pass to get to Inazuma city" I said.

"Hmmm... You can get a pass made, but it's going to cost a lot because the shogun's decision still hasn't been made" he said.

"How much?" I asked.

"700 million mora" he said.

"What the fuck!?" Paimon shouted.

"Thoma. I could buy a fucking mansion with that much money" I said.

"And that's the point. The only way to get a permit right now is if you own a piece of property in Inazuma city. And the only property for sale is an old mansion next to Tenshukashu" he said.

"Umm... Asmoday? How much money do you have? Because I've only got 100 million left" I said.

He just smirked as he placed his hand on the ground.

All of us were looking confused when Asmoday started raising his hand.

I saw something gold fall down, followed by even more gold things.

Soon there was a small mountain of mora falling out of Asmdoay's hand.

"What the actual fuck!?" Thoma shouted.

"Powers of the geo archon, at your disposal" Asmoday wrote.

Thoma was staring at us when I asked him to keep quite about this.

In the end we were able to get a permit and a new mansion.

I was showing Asmoday around Inazuma city while he was eating some dango with Paimon.

"Traveler! Great timing" someone said as he gave me a pat on my head.

Patting my head is something exclusive to Asmdoay, Amber, Paimon and Lumine!

You don't have to right to do that Itto!

"And who's this guy? Paimon's brother?" he asked as he turned towards Asmoday.

"Hey! Asmdoay's not Paimon's brother! Not that Paimon would mind..." Paimon said.

"Arataki Itto. You're under arrest" a bunch of soldiers said as they quickly surrounded us.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME!?" I shouted.

Asmoday was happily eating a dango that he'd shared with Paimon.

"Traveler. We're going to have to take you and your friends too. Sorry about that" one of the soldiers said as he placed handcuffs on my with shaky hands.

Goddammit Itto!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter :D

Tell me what you thing about it (:

And updates will remain chaotic because I have exams... during my holidays....

TvT