One epilogue to end them all

So.

Here I will explain what happened in both the endings and epilogues.

In the first one, Asmoday went mad after absorbing everything in Teyvat.

In the end, the OG (Y/N) managed to return and stopped him.

The epilogue was him resetting the world.

In the second one, I use the domain expansion he got from Archon's sin chapter 2.

Let's just say that (Y/N) can't exist in more that one dimensions.

That's why he couldn't enter Ei's plane of Euthymia.

When he uses domain expansion, anyone trapped with him get send to a sub-dimension.

This, removes them from the original one.

Because (Y/N) can't exist in the original one anymore, the sub-dimension was technically never created.

Thus creates a chain reaction, and everyone inside the domain expansion is removed from existence.

The second epilogue was a world in which the Sustainer, Celestia and (Y/N) never existed.

Thus Khaenri'ah was never destroyed and Lumine left Teyvat after exploring it with her brother, Paimon, Ashley and (S/N).

(Y/N) doesn't exist for (S/N) and Ashley either.

No one knows what he did.

No one knows what sacrifices were made.

.

.

.

And with this my little attempt at making this had ended (:

Stick around for a little surprise ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------